One Day

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haruhi’s POV

Classes are now more of a hassle, especially if you’re up every night unable to sleep because thoughts keep filling up your mind. Thought of someone who happened to be him, Kim Myungsoo… Even during photography class, I’m half asleep unable to pay attention to Mr. Lee’s words.

I already spend so much time with the distraction next to me so I couldn’t help but miss another lesson because of him.

“You could sleep if you want.” Myungsoo whispered, “I’ll tell you what happened afterwards.”

“Really?” I smiled still about half asleep.

Myungsoo nodded cheerfully, “Yup, of course.”

With his words in mind, I turned to put my head down muting out the world.

 

A while later, I opened my eyes and looked around to see empty classroom only leaving me and Myungsoo, who happened to sleeping next to me. What is this!? I thought he’d wake me up and tell me about the lesson!?

“Finally you’re awake, miss lovebird.” Mr. Lee spoke.

I bit my lip, “Umm, mian…”

“How come you’ve been looking quite tired this whole week so far, are you ok?” He questioned, “Is your loverboy treating you well?”

I was about to answer but Myungsoo poked out his head, “Of course I’m treating her well!”

“Oh, I thought you were asleep?” Mr. Lee gave him a look.

Myungsoo looked around and smiled sheepishly, “Well I was…”

Professor shook his head, “Aigoo, what am I to do with you two… Detention!”

“Aren’t we already in detention?” Myungsoo spoke.

“What!? Well, 30 more minutes in here then.” He replied making me sigh in despair.

“Yes!” Myungsoo fist-pumped.

“Why are you so happy?” I glared at him.

“I’m going to be with you for another good 30 minutes!” He exclaimed making me look unimpressed.

“Yah! I have to go with Danbi and Jaeyeon unnie to look for dresses.” I replied.

“Psh, you could just go with me.”

“You are a clingy boyfriend, aren’t you?”

“I’m not!” he denied, “I just… hmm maybe you’re out with them to stalk other boys!”

“Oh stop it! You’re just jealous! Don’t worry the only person I’d cheat on you with is Kim Jonghyun!” I giggled, “Well it’s actually the other way around, I’m cheating on him with you.”

“Heol~ I can’t believe you!” He replied and shook his head.

I smiled in success finally unable to be with him. I saw a grin on Mr. Lee’s face as he was also shaking his heads mouthing “Such young love~” Oh, how adorable must Mr. Lee be. It isn’t bad to admire him is it? Because Mr. Lee is still adorable to my eyes. Heheheoheo~

“So for the remaining 20 something minutes, what are you planning to do?” I asked.

“Sleep, what else? Why don’t you go fangirl about your little Jonghyun!” Myungsoo spoke still facing the other way.

“Aigoo, my namja is jealous, so kawaii~” I smiled teasing me.

He turned to face me, “I’m not jealous! Fine what do you want to do then!”

Hahaha making him like this makes me feel a bit successful about myself. But I honestly did not know what to do in here for another 20 more minutes because of Myungsoo’s request to spend more time to be with me. I sighed and texted Danbi and Jaeyeon that I might be a little late.

I thought of a suggestion and smile guiltily to myself as I whispered to Myungsoo, “Let’s troll with Prof~”

Myungsoo gave me a look then gave an agreeing smile, “Hey Prof, come here!”

Mr. Lee came over to the both o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter