Cupid Strikes Again

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some Other Day - Heirs OST

During my sociology class, I noticed Jaeyeon not really energized for her work. Sociology was of common interest with her, every time in class, she’d be enthusiastic but not today. Even Danbi noticed her gloomy atmosphere but me, I know it was going to be a good day for her, one of the best days in fact.

“So what’s wrong with Jaeyeon?” Danbi whispered.

I shrugged then gave a grin, “She’ll be fine. At least later on she will.”

“What do you mean?” Danbi wondered while I just winked at her in response.

 

After sociology class, everything was just getting better. I was expecting Jaeyeon to be the first to get out of her seat and knowing her, she’ll just want to go home. It seems like this was really bothering her since she just slumped in her seat.

“Yah, get up!” I said.

“Shirreo!” She fought back.

Aigoo, her complaining like this bothers me! You need to not, home girl! You are getting your chance to be with the man of your dreams, you need to get up! But of course, I couldn’t spoil the surprise~

“Fine then, unnie, stay here and sulk while me and Danbi are going outside.” I sighed and got up.

Me and Danbi headed outside the class leaving Jaeyeon there with her head down at the desks. The whole class was already gone but I guess this calls for PLAN B.

“Are you sure it’s ok to leave her there?” Danbi whispered as we got outside of class.

“Don’t worry, she can’t stay in there forever.” I giggled already sensing what is happening next.

~ ~ ~

Jaeyeon’s POV

I didn’t notice I took a quick nap during class. Professor Shim was just on her desk working on her duties. I guess I shouldn’t have expected to wake up at such a time like this. I looked at the clock and saw that it’s been past 15 minutes since class was over.

“Oh my gosh!” I blurted out, “I’m sorry Ms. Shim!”

“Hahah it’s fine. You must have been tired.” She smiled.

I sighed and gathered my stuff, “I’ll see you next class! Annyeong!”

I ran out of class and out of the department building and looked around to see where Haruhi and Danbi were. Wow! They really did leave me! I pouted to myself. If only I hadn’t been so dramatic! I continued walking and started realizing that the campus seemed empty. Where in the world did everyone go? Whatever, I guess I’ll be going home. I walked over to the parking lot and for some reason I started hearing some silent footsteps but the thing was no one was there.

I hated scary things and I was started to get nervous and shaky. I held onto my binder closely as my sort of protection. The noise kept getting louder. This is why I don’t like when classes keep going until it gets dark!

I closed my eyes shut and walked into the direction of my car. Stupid me who was just walking like nothing bumped into someone. I didn’t look because I felt so embarrassed until I heard their familiar voice.

“Why aren’t you looking where you’re going?” A beautifu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter