Your Happiness

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…Your brother and your maid.” Jiyeon said with an emotionless expression on her face.

Myungsoo stood silent with an unwelcoming face written on him while staring down at Woohyun.

“We have to finish.” I muttered, “Please come back later when the food’s ready.”

“Daebak.” Jiyeon stated, “She wants us to leave her with your hyung so they can be alone together.”

I froze at her despicable words while Myungsoo took offense, “Jiyeon, stop.”

“What? I’m stating what I see. And what I see is she’s trying to seduce him and take your riches, what else? That’s what all the poor does.”

“Jiyeon, please shut up.” Myungsoo replied and gave hateful looks towards the both of us and left without a word.

“Wow, you are burden, maid.” She said before strutting off, “I don’t know which part of what I said was true but it seemed like all of it since you angered him. Congratulations.”

I stood in silence. Not having any more energy to speak or whatsoever. I just wanted to go home at this point. I couldn’t be here anymore. I finished wrapping the sushis with anger inside me.

“Haruhi…” Woohyun muttered, “Don’t mind her, she’s a .”

“Woohyun…” I sighed, “Honestly I know she is but what can I do? She’s in a higher social class and she’s Myungsoo’s friend.”

“So?” Woohyun replied, “She’s just his friend, and so what if she has more money? You’re Myungsoo’s girlfriend, you have more right than her.”

I looked at him with glum smile, “I am, but she certainly doesn’t know that.”

My own words were a bitter taste of reality to me…

 

After wrapping the sushis, I requested if we could go home, I wanted to ride with Woohyun or something. I didn’t want to face Myungsoo right now.

“I’m going home already.” I bowed to the rest of them, “Say thank you to your parents for me and sorry I couldn’t stay for long.”

“So soon?” Danbi made a frown.

I nodded, “Yeah, I don’t feel too well. Mianhe, unnie.”

“It’s alright, I hope you go home and feel better, arrasso?” She smiled.

I nodded and made my leave with Woohyun while he said goodbye to Sunggyu. I honestly didn’t want to go where Sunggyu was right now since Myungsoo and Jiyeon were right beside him.

I watched as Woohyun whispered to him and looked over at me to signal that we were going to leave. Sunggyu looked towards our direction making Myungsoo look also. He saw me but I quickly looked away to avoid his glance and walked straight ahead.

Right when I passed by he held onto my arm, “I need to talk to you.”

“You have guest.” I said without looking back while taking his arms off of me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter