University Tour

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator’s POV

Myungsoo and Hoya carried their drunken brother into the living room.

“Guess what!?” Dongwoo muttered as he was being dragged in, “I made out with a really cute girl today.”

“Oh yeah? When don’t you?” Myungsoo sarcastically replied.

“You’re right, I’m so good at this aren’t I?” He chuckled as his two brothers shook their heads.

“Yah, Dongwoo hyung, if Appa catches you drunk again you’re really going to get in big trouble!” Hoya said.

“I already told you,” Dongwoo said as he was drunk, “I don’t care what that old man thinks of me, arrasso? He already hates me so whatever.”

“You know it’s not like that, hyung.” Hoya said as they placed him on the sofa.

“Just leave him. He’s drunk.” Myungsoo muttered.

Sungjong came down stairs to see what everything was all about, “Is hyung drunk again?” He gave a worried face.

Hoya nodded, “Get him some water, yeah?”

Sungjong sighed, “Aigoo, hyung really needs to wake up to reality and we need a maid to do this stuff!”

“You already are the maid” An obnoxious voice followed Sungjong, which belonged to Sungyeol.

Sungjong gave me a mean look as Sungyeol just chuckled, "Hey maid, if i get the water first, you're buying me food!"

The two brothers raced to kitchen to get the water.

“Aish. Be quiet, Dad’s going to wake up.” Myungsoo tried to shush them.

Dongwoo stood up and growled, “I already told you, I don’t give a damn!”

Everyone looked at their drunkard brother and before anyone could try to shush him, loud steps came thudding and everyone knew who it was.

“Bwohya!?” Their father shouted. He looked and saw everyone’s frightened expressions, then saw Dongwoo smirking.

“What’s this loud ruckus!?” He yelled and headed toward downstairs. their oldest brother, Sunggyu, quickly ran out of his room and tried to stop his father.

“It’s already past midnight, and you come home drunk, again!?” His voice gave a frightening roar, “What did I tell you huh? Don’t you dare give me a sick smile, bastard!”

“What are you going to do, huh!? Send me to my mother!? Well you can’t because she’s dead!” Dongwoo yelled back.

Hoya and Myungsoo were both holding him back.

“Just shut up, alright hyung!?” Hoya muttered.

He grabbed the water from Sungjong and poured it on Dongwoo, “Wake up! You’re no prince. So stop acting so high and mighty!”

“Right… But when your favorite sons, Sunggyu and Woohyun, make a mistake it’s no big deal right? It’s just me who’s always wrong!”

“Dongwoo!” Sunggyu responded.

“Why, you little—“ Their father was pissed off and was about to charge at him but they all tried to stop the two.

“Bull. Get out of my house. Come back when you’ve grown up. Until then, stay wherever you want and act like a drunken bastard there.” He said coldly and walked away.

“Hyung…” All his brothers sighed.

~ ~ ~

-The next day-

Haruhi was up and awake looking through her things.

“Where could I have put it!? Ottokke!? What if I lost it?” She looked everywhere for her letter of acceptence for college.

Haruhi pranced everywhere in the hotel room an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter