From the Past ?

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As time happened to pass by through the wilderness, we finally reached civilization. The houses were very unlike those in cities, like Seoul. They were staggered next to each other and looked very decent. It seemed like a quiet and peaceful place to reside in.

I didn’t notice I caught myself sitting through behind Sunggyu and Woohyun being mesmerized by the scenery making time go by swiftly. Woohyun was sleeping on the seat beside Sunggyu who seemed to be tired of driving. I stood up and decided to check up on everyone else inside the RV.

I looked around to see everyone in the lounging room asleep with the TV left open. On one of the two couches, Jaeyeon was sleeping and Dongwoo was on the floor snoozing, what a gentleman. On the next couch sat Sungjong and Seonyu with their heads resting on one another like adorable children. Sungyeol and Myungsoo, on the other hand, were lying down on the floor cuddling with one another. I caught myself snickering before planning to take a picture for keeps. 

“So cute” I commented to myself before checking to see how Danbi and Hoya were. I gave a small knock on the door to check what happened and to my surprise only one was asleep, Danbi unnie. Hoya was next to her as he was reading a book? Hmm, interesting and cute! He tucked in a strand of her hair as he probably noted that the RV made its stop.

Hoya’s lips perked into a smile signaling to me that the terms they were on were probably what were on my mind right now. I was about to stop peeking but it was too late, he caught me.

He tilted his head, “How long have you been there? Hmm, sneaking up on us now huh?”

I couldn’t help but grin widely and walked happily into the room, “So Oppa, when are you planning to tell us about this?”

“It just all happened right now and I guess you’ll be the first to hear the news.”

“News? So it’s really true!?” My jaw dropped.

Danbi was slowly starting to wake making Hoya put a finger on his lips with a smile.

“I’m so happy for you!” I tried to squeal as quietly as possible.

We were both just chuckling quietly then he ruffled my hair playfully then gave me a hug, “Thank you, little sister. If it weren’t for you, I would have never realized my mistake.”

I felt awe not knowing that I actually helped him more than I thought, “Aww, I’m glad you’re happy! I just wanted to make you smile Oppa!”

With our moment like this, I never knew how it felt to have a big brother up until right now.

“Everyone, wake—“ Sungyeol chirped loudly from the other side, “Oh, what’s happening here? Hyung!”

“What?” Hoya made a face at Sungyeol who was grinning like no tomorrow.

 

“We’re here!” Seonyu and Sungjong both chirped happily as they got out of the RV.

“Ommo, it’s really pretty here!” Jaeyeon commented.

“Haha, it does look lovely.” Dongwoo ad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter