Our Goal

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love You, Like You - L & Yerim 

“So where are you taking me handsome sir?” I asked while Myungsoo drove holding onto my hand.

A smile was plastered on his face while he remained silent, “It’s a surprise.”

I grinned as I shook my head. I loved surprises but the tensions weren’t something I quite enjoyed. I loved the car ride though since it played some sweet love songs. I rocked my head while the beat was playing so wonderfully.

Myungsoo smiled while I saw him look at me from the corner of my eye. His smile was just so perfect I didn’t want to show it but I could feel myself melting by the second.

~ ~ ~

Myungsoo’s POV

Haruhi suddenly rocked her head left and right making me smile widely from her cuteness. She was so adorable I couldn’t help myself feel little butterflies. People say that only girls get these types of feelings and I thought so too until I felt it myself. I’m so lucky I’m with the most amazing girl in this planet.

“You keep looking at me,” She hummed, “Focus on the driveway, boss.”

I smirked since she caught me before I focused my attention, “Sorry ma’am, your looks were very distracting.”

I heard a giggle escape her soft lips, “Can you not?”

“Nope, I can not not.” I laughed before parking into the destination’s parking lot.

I saw the awing look on Haruhi’s face as her smile widened, “Aww, how did you know I always wanted to go to an aquarium for a date?”

I shrugged although I knew the answer well myself. Simply because I asked her mother since I called her once asking what her daughter would like and whatnot. How can I not fall in love for this amazing girl? I know aquarium dates are boring and maybe cliché, but it’s simple and both our styles.

I got out of the car and opened the door from her side as she got out with her awed look remaining on her beautiful face, “I really like aquariums!”

“Why is that?” I smiled before taking her hand and leading her inside.

“I don’t know.” She shrugged, “I just thought a date here would be perfect. I always imagined myself going here with Jonghyun.”

“Jonghyun!?” My jaw dropped in surprise, “Don’t tell me it’s because of—“

She grinned guiltily, “I don’t know, Korean dramas get to me ok? It’s romantic, simple, and sweet!”

I shook my head at my crazy girlfriend, yeah how can’t I fall in love with her?

~ ~ ~

Haruhi’s POV

Aww, this was perfect, I wasn’t expecting a date like this but this was one of my date bucket lists. I honestly don’t know what it is about aquariums but maybe the fact that I watch too many movies that have it so I guess it’s from there. I don’t really care where we went though, since we’re together that’s all that matters.

Another reason why I liked aquariums is because this is where my mother said she met my father, in an aquarium. She told me she was with a friend never expecting it would be a “double date” I guess this is where they first started their very own love story. How romantic must be to fall in love under the sea?

Myungsoo brought his camera and started taking pictures of all the fishes then taking a selca of both of us. A smiling one, an aegyo kawaii face, then the last one he unexpectedly kissed me on the cheeks while I was posing.

“Yah!” I gave him a look while he just smiled sheepishly.

“Mian, you were so cute.” He scratched his head.

I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter