One of Seven

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo’s POV

I stayed out at Dongwoo’s room for a while. I don’t think I should go home until I’ve completely sobered up.

I took a deep breath and recalled the incident earlier. I felt bad for her now that I’m realizing what I’ve just done.

“What’s on your mind?” Dongwoo asked.

I just shook my head, “I really do make stupid decisions when I’m angry…”

“Who doesn’t?” He replied sarcastically.

I shrugged. I don’t think making that realistic remark would make anything feel better.

“Mind telling me what happened? You look glummer than you did earlier.” He said.

“I made things worse,” I responded, “You know that girl I was talking to you about? The one I helped out?”

He nodded, “Yeah, the girl you kept blaming even though nothing was her fault.”

His words pretty much hit me knowing it was true. I don’t think I could tell him of such an move I did earlier. I honestly don’t know what came over me though. Either way, I ended up telling him what just happened.

Dongwoo looked at me with disappointment, “Wow Myungsoo, I never thought you could be such a jerk. Why would you do that to a poor innocent girl?”

“Yeah, I know I’m an . I don’t know what I can do to make things better.” I muttered.

He shook his head, “Well yeah, you can’t make anything better unless you apologize to her, sincerely.”

I couldn’t do it. I wasn’t a man who just apologized. Yeah, I may seem prideful as one would say, but I couldn’t help it. This was who I am, a jerk.

“Myungsoo, I know you.” Hyung said, “You don’t like to apologize even if you know you did wrong. We’re all the same. But you can’t just leave a simple-minded girl to think badly of herself for no reason. It’s unfair.”

Hyung’s words made me feel like , “Yeah, I’ll apologize… but I’ll do it tomorrow. I don’t want to disturb her anymore today. It’s late, she’s probably resting or something.”

“Aigoo, dongsaeng… One thing I learned from dating, you should never let a girl go to sleep sad or mad because of you.” He told me which made me feel guiltier.

It’s not like me and her had anything special, but still he is right. I’ll apologize to her tomorrow morning when I wake up.

-The next day-

I woke up on the extra bed of Dongwoo’s hotel. I checked the time and saw it was already 11, almost noon. Whoa, how long was I knocked out for!? Ugh, me and alcohol don’t go well together specially if I overdo it. I sighed and decided I should apologize as soon as possible knowing she probably would have left soon. I quickly headed to take a shower.

~ ~ ~

Haruhi’s POV

I gathered all my things and said farewell to my hotel room. “Thank you for providing me shelter, dear hotel room. So sad that I have to leave so soon! But I don’t own the upper hands of being able to stay under this roof which was especially built for the wealthy…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter