Reality

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days were flying by as though time was going fast. I guess this is what I get for being busy. I laid down lazily on my bed on such a weekend. I didn’t feel like studying at the moment but what can I do? There’s not much since it’s a lazy weekend morning and Myungsoo is busy today. Wah, how can he forgot that our first monthsary and my birthday is coming up soon? Whatever!

I then received a call from my mother and held it close to my ear, “Kasaan!”

“Darling, how have you been honey?” She greeted.

I smiled with glee, “Oh Kasaan, life has been great! How are you?”

“Looks like your boyfriend is treating you like a princess!” She commented, “I’m good, perfect shape actually thanks to you.”

“You’re welcome, Eomma!”

“Eomma?” She wondered, “That’s a first, you always call me Kasaan. Looks like the Korean lifestyle got to you.”

“Yeah it has.” I chuckled, “But don’t worry, I’ll always call you my one and only Kasaan but I just wanted to see how you would react~”

“I always wondered…” She mumbled, “How did you manage to get so much money?”

I remained silent and unresponsive, “I uhh… I told you, I got a job! Actually I got myself quite a few jobs!”

“Jobs? More than one? Isn’t it hard for you?” She replied with concern, “You’re studying too, you shouldn’t overwork yourself, honey.”

“Don’t worry Kasaan! All of it is worth it!” I spoke, “It’s all for you, for us.”

I heard her voice fill with awe, “Thank you for being such a hardworking daughter. I love you.”

“I love you too, Okasaan~” I chirped.

“I was talking to Doctor Nam the other day. She told me her son actually knows you.” Kassan said, “How do you two know each other? Is he your namja? I thought the boy’s name was Myungjoo or somewhere there.”

“Kasaan!” I kind of blushed, “It’s Myungsoo! And Woohyun is just a friend. Haha, you ask so many questions!”

“Oh really? I thought Woohyun would have been your boyfriend. I met him when he came to visit his mother. He’s such a sweet loving young man. I told him that if you met him then I’m sure you two would be so cute together!”

“Kasaan!” I felt shocked, “Why would you tell him such things! You only tell me now!? What is this!? And plus, I have a boyfriend now!”

“I know, I know.” She laughed, “I like him for you since I still haven’t met this Myungchu.”

“It’s Myungsoo, mom.” I sighed.

She chuckled, “Alright, honey! Hahaha, anyway you’re birthday is coming soon. What are you planning to do there?”

“I’m just going to spend time with friends and have a good time…” Then I felt sad, “I wish you were here Kasaan or I was there. But don’t worry I’m going to visit during our winter break, that’s a promise! I have been saving up! I think I might bring someone for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter