Jagiya~

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo’s POV

4th year of high school, it was our last year. It was the year that all smart teenagers would party and live their life up ‘preparing’ themselves for college. I guess I was one of them. I was young and reckless, I had brothers so what can I say?

I liked looking at girls, honestly, but it was hard to find someone that would fit my ideal type. Maybe it’s just me, who knows? I knew I had some brothers who also liked attention of girls; Dongwoo and Woohyun, as an example.

Before senior year started, it was the last few weeks before school would take off for break. It was very unusual for anyone to enter near the end of the semester which was weird. According to my brothers, there was a new girl. New girls are like eh, I’m whatever with them. They described her to be my ideal type, a pretty girl with long wavy hair and sparkly eyes.

I told them it was easy to find someone with long curly hair but sparkly eyes? It was hard. I couldn’t believe them until I saw her myself. When I first saw her, I thought she was really pretty proving myself wrong. I ended up talking to her and introducing myself.

“Uhh, hey, you’re new right?” I kind of scratched my head.

She smiled, “Yeah, you must be Myungsoo.”

“You know me?”

She nodded, “Yeah, I have your brother Sungyeol for my Japanese class. He told me about his brothers and that one day someone would introduce themselves scratching their head. He said that his name would be Myungsoo and not to get it wrong.”

I turned red and wanted to kill Sungyeol at the moment.

“Well, umm…” I lost of words to say.

“Yeah, he did describe you to be cute.” She giggled, “Kind of like my ideal guy, to be honest.”

My jaw dropped, “Wait, me as your ideal guy?”

She nodded with a smiled, “Mhm, you.”

I looked lost, “You think I’m cute? No way.”

“Yeah,” She replied, “And so do a lot of girls. You’re quite popular.”

I couldn’t help but blush knowing the girl I thought was cute thought mutually of me too, “Haha thanks, I guess.”

"I'm Son Naeun," She put her hand for me to shake, "Nice to meet you, Myungsoo."

It’s amusing to think that we both had crushes for each other. It made it easier for us to communicate with one another. She told me how she came from all over the place. She lived in Korea when she was born then she moved the states when she was 7 until she was 12. After living in the states, she moved to Japan for a couple of years so she knew Japanese. Then she came back to Korea.

Now that I think of it, I guess I am into girls who can speak Japanese. Haha, probably why I started to see some odd resemblance in Naeun and Haruhi, but I couldn’t compare them to each other. Both were beautiful in their own different ways.

 

“So, how are you and Naeun going?” Sungyeol asked while I was in the middle of texting her.

I shrugged, “We’re still talking, I guess.”

“Still talking??” He questioned, “You two have been talking since school ended and it’s already summer break! When are you planning to ask her out?”

I grinned, “Good question. First day back from school, I’ll make senior year memorable for the both of us.”

“Aish, cheeseball. You are becoming like Woohyun more and more, I think you need to stop hanging out with him.” He joked around, “By the way, you’re welcome. If it weren’t for my magical cupid then you would have never gotten a chance with your crush~”

“Thank you, hyung.” I smiled.

After talking to her for about 4 months or so, I made the start of the year memorable for her. I asked her to be my girlfriend and good thing she said yes!

~ ~ ~

Flashback over: Haruhi’s POV

“Aww, little Myungsoo be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter