Time Will Heal

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time - Woohyun

The next day, I luckily only had psychology class which meant I could catch up on life afterwards. Myungsoo was still "mad" at me for not answering his calls last night. His protective boyfriend actions are still something I definitely need to get used to. It’s still so renewing for me to be with someone as perfect as him.

I was baking cupcakes happily for him in return of making him “so worried” Thinking of Myungsoo’s infinite amount of possible reactions towards made me wonder. He is a person of many emotions just like me back in high school. If I was ever like the way I was, I wonder how we’d possibly get along...

Ferrero Rocher cupcakes… hmm how do I make these? I looked at how I did on the internet blog very attentively so I wouldn’t mess up.

*Imagines*

“YAH! What are these supposed to be? Cupcakes!? It looks like aksdjfklsdjk!” Myungsoo looks mad, “I don’t wanna be with a girl who cannot cook!!”

*Stops imagining*

Yeah, so if I make it and it looks like a mess, he’ll definitely hate it!! Hmm, I poured the baking necessities into a huge bowl and started mixing it happily.

*Imagines*

“Wow, daebak! These cupcakes are the best! I love you forever! You are the best girlfriend ever, Haruhi!” Myungsoo gives a kiss on the forehead.

*Stops imagining*

My imagination bubble popped with me ending up smiling like an idiot. I happily placed the ingredients on the pan and set it to 21-25 minutes. I hope it goes well.

During the free time, I read a book for my psychology class. I came across a quote which stuck to me.

“When you’re in love, you remember 30% more of your dreams.”

I began to think to myself about it, which seemed about right. I have been remembering my dreams a lot more lately. Well, dreams about Myungsoo… They were all weird dreams though.

A couple days ago it was a normal dream where we went to a museum and took pictures. Then the dreams started getting weird. The next dream I had of him, he thought I was food and started to eat my hand thinking it was bacon… Not weird at all. Last night I had a dream where we were both young again. It’s somewhat weird due to the fact I thought I might have met him before, but it was a sweet dream.

We were playing as children and fell in love at a young age. It was all happy until our parents said we couldn’t marry each other because… we were siblings.

I shook my head quickly to the fact. Psh! Myungsoo, my brother?! ANIYA! ANDWAE! NO! Weird dreams I am having… Well it does conclude the fact that when you are in love, you do remember your dreams more thoroughly, no matter how weird it gets. This is why I should get myself a dream catcher. Hahaha silly me getting it for everyone else but myself~

“Mhmm! What’s that smell!?” I heard Sunggyu entering the room with Woohyun trailing behind.

“Oh hello Oppa and…” I paused while I looked at Woohyun, “Woohyun…”

It was still awkward for the both of us in this way. I just hope we get over it one day. Sunggyu noticed the silent atmosphere and sat down with a smile.

“What are you making?” Sunggyu asked.

“I was just baking for Myungsoo.” I mumbled the last part feeling that Woohyun would still be hurt.

“How cute!” Sunggyu retorted, “May I have some as well when you’re finished?”

I nodded excitedly, “Certainly!” Then I turned to Woohyun, “Would you like some…?”

He gave a sma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter