Symptoms

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I tried my best throughout the rest of the party to avoid Myungsoo. I was just with Danbi, Seonyu, Jaeyeon and the brothers except for Sunggyu and Myungsoo inside. I guess the two were entertaining Chairman Kim’s guest outside and whatnot… At least with everyone else I was entertained making me forgets my problems for a while.

It felt so much more peaceful in here though, I wasn’t afraid to be myself and laugh along. Outside, everyone was from different wealthy families and I felt like I was judged from every corner when I sat by Myungsoo.

“Truth or dare, Sungjong?” Seonyu asked him.

“Dare, come at me bro!” Sungjong declared making us all laugh.

Seonyu had a smirk on his face, “I dare you dance Bubble Pop!”

Sungjong looked mad, “Aish! I’ll get you back!”

He then started dancing like a diva making everyone laugh including me. He could even beat the original Hyuna with his audacity.

After he danced he looked around in embarrassment, “Okay, next!!”

They spun the bottle making it land on Jaeyeon, “Ok, Jae-noona, truth or dare?”

Jaeyeon looked around feeling iffy, “Umm, dare?” I guess she didn’t want everyone to know about her obvious crush on Dongwoo.

“Hmm,” Sungjong was thinking then Seonyu grinned deviously and whispered something in his ear.

“Yah, that’s cheating!” Jaeyeon defended since her brother was probably planning something.

“Ok!” Sungjong clapped, “I dare you to… play the pepero game with Dongwoo hyung!!”

“What!?” Jaeyeon’s mouth dropped in surprise.

Me and Danbi looked at each other and secretly high fived one another. Both Dongwoo and Jaeyeon were both blushing and awkwardly next to each other unknown what to do next.

“Yah! You put the pepero in your mouth! I know you both know how to play this now go!!” Sungyeol chirped.

The two were playing the game and were about only centimeters about to kiss but ahh! Jaeyeon ended up pulling away first feeling a bit nervous. Dang it, you could have had your chance girl!

“You two need to get together already.” Hoya commented.

“I know right!” I agreed making Jaeyeon glare at me.

She looked mad she spun the bottle. My only hope right now was that she wouldn’t get me.  Sadly, those hopes only happen when you’re lucky, in my case I’m not.

“Oh Haruhi,” She smirked, “Truth or dare?”

I honestly would have chosen dare but with that look of intent in her eyes, I didn’t, “Truth.”

“Boo, no fun!” Sungyeol commented.

“Hmm…” Jaeyeon thought for a while, “Ok fine, since you’re no fun, hmm… describe your ideal type! And you can’t say Jonghyun or Myungsoo! Just details!”

“So that mean I can’t choose Sunggyu either?” I joked around, although I did say that Sunggyu was closest to my ideal type.

I gave it a quick thought, my ideal type? “I don’t know who exactly, but someone who can make me laugh, can cook desirably, and someone who has a voice golden just like Jonghyun. There, I don’t know who, but oh well!” Myungsoo came into my mind, I always wanted to hear his voice.

“Voice?” Everyone looked around then looked at Woohyun.

I trailed their eyes to see him, “You sing?”

“Me sing? Of course I do!” He boasted, “In fact, I sing better than your Jonghyun.”

“Psh, no one can sing better than my—“

“Oh, those cold eyes cut in deeply
The center of my heart is cut so deeply
If I don’t fix this wound I think I might die
I mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter