Girlfriend for The Night

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love Is - Heirs OST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G6nNlKHuBs

Woohyun and I were inside of his car with the radio to avoid silence. I looked at the window and kept thinking about Myungsoo. I know its wrong how I’m with someone but I’m thinking of someone else. This isn’t what I wanted.

“How come you seem so quiet?” Woohyun broke the silence.

“Huh?” I replied as I got caught off guard.

“Something seems to be bothering you, I can tell.” He muttered, “You’re not complaining about my driving, it’s worrying me.”

I smiled at his efforts to cheer me up, “It’s nothing, I’m just tired…” I sighed.

That was the truth though, I am tired. I’m tired of feeling this way towards someone like Myungsoo who keeps confusing me. I know I’m at fault also because I can’t say his name meaning I can’t look at him the way I want to. I owe so much to their father already, I don’t want to cause anymore trouble…

“Haruhi!!” Woohyun shouted and started driving fast as his rooftop began to convert.

I began to feel the fresh welcoming breeze of the night sky since we were on the freeway. There weren’t many cars since it was already getting late. Woohyun started busting up his techno music high and started having some fun. I looked at him and smiled to myself. Thank you, Woohyun. You really are a life saver for helping me escape this reality.

“Yah, I can see you from my peripheral vision looking at me.” He turned to look at me with glistening eyes and pinched my cheeks, “Don’t do that, I might just want to kiss you~”

“Yah!” I got red, “Focus on the road!”

He smirked and continued to drive wherever he wanted to take me, “Haruhi, do me a favor. As long as you’re with me, I want you to maintain a smile on your face or I’m going to think you’re not happy to have me as a company~”

This greaseball seriously knows how to sweet talk. No wonder many girls fall for him. He’s like the dream ideal guy, just minus the cockiness.

 

We finally reached the place he wanted to visit, Han River. It was always one of my bucket lists to go there while I'm here. The lights were beautiful and it was just simply a perfect view. Perfect for a date like tonight, I’m glad Woohyun took me here.

“How do you like it, beautiful?” He asked in the utmost cheesiest way ever.

“It’s perfect, I love it!” I smiled and enjoyed the view of the night.

"Perfect just like you," He grinned, “Do you have morning class tomorrow?” 

“I have it in the early afternoon tomorrow, why?” I replied.

He shrugged, “I just wanted to keep you with me all of tonight.”

“Hmm, what do you mean?” I tilted my head.

“It means I’m saying if you can be my girlfriend, just for tonight.” He blushed and quickly turned his head.

This is the first time I’m actually seeing him act like this. It was a different sid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter