Rivalry

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn’t move or budge from the unknown stranger who pulled me aside. I only knew one instinct which was to bite their hands and kick their crotch from behind.

“OUCH!!” I heard the person wince in pain as I quickly turned around to see who it was.

“Su-Sungyeol-ssi!?” I looked at him in confusion.

He looked different, way too different. No more huge spectacles and a different hair. But it was Sungyeol alright.

I quickly helped him up, “Mianhe, I thought it was someone else…”

“Aigoo! You’re dangerous!” He cried in pain, “After trying to greet you with my new looks you kill me! What did I ever do to you!!”

I bit my lip in embarrassment, “I’m really sorry!!”

He shook his head, “Oh Haruhi, who would really try to hurt you at school during the day and be able to get away with it!? Plus, I already told Myungsoo to go as a part of the plan.”

“Myungsoo? Part of what plan!?” I tilted my head.

“Part of ‘Kidnap-Haruhi’ plan!” He sighed, “but look what happened! You almost killed me!”

I chuckled, silly Sungyeol! “Oh you are such a prankster!”

“I am~” He giggled but I could still see the pain written on him making me feel bad.

“I’m really sorry though!” I felt bad.

“It’s ok," He smiled, "I missed you though!"

I looked through his smile and saw more meaning to it. Sungyeol changed. Not just through his appearance but I can feel it. He’s been hurt because of me and I was unable to do anything about it. His looks changed and he seems strong, way strong for being able to stand back up and fight.

“Aww Haruhi! You’re looking at me with those fascinated eyes! I’m starting to feel like you’re infatuated with me or something!” He replied giddily making me turn away.

I can’t lie though, Sungyeol’s new appearance is different from the usual visionary I see him to be with his longer hair and huge spectacles which were quite adorable on him. Now his new look is quite unexplainable, y? Stop thinking such nonsense Haruhi, you are sinning way too much!

(ugh, that gif tho ;~;)

“Why aren't you looking at me?” I heard him pout while I stayed looking the other direction.

“What happened to you glasses and your hair?” I tried changing the subject as I turned to faced him.

He shrugged as he started to grin, “I got contacts and a new haircut since I got bored of my old look. Do you like it!?”

“Of course I do!” I replied, “Just something I need to get used to, I guess.”

He smiled cheerfully, “Yay! I’m glad you liked it!!”

I smiled at his playful side. As much as his appearance changed, I’m glad his inner personality hasn’t. He’s still the same old Sungyeol I met more than a month ago on this very campus.

“Stop looking at me like that! You’re going to make me melt!!” He covered his face cutely making me giggle.

“Yup, you are Sungyeol all right!”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sungyeol’s POV

Haruhi and I were walking around campus with eyes looking at the two of us. Did people think we make a cute couple? Because if they did, then they are correct! Hehehehe~ We stopped walking and reached the ice cream parlor we wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter