The Power of Ice Cream

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed, it was a warm summer afternoon. Everything was getting back to normal. Happy thoughts here, happy thoughts there. Errands here, errands there.  Everything was back to its daily basis. It was the last Saturday of summer until school started. It was also probably the hottest day ever invented.

“My maid!!” I heard Dongwoo call over as he was snoozing on the living room couch watching a movie with Hoya and Sungjong.

Through the past few days, me and Dongwoo have gotten closer and he’s probably forgotten the club incident. He’s been friendly and playful around me, pretending to boss me around then later acting cute.

 “What is it, sir?” I went inside the living room

“I want ice cream~” He grinned and gave me puppy dog eyes. See what I mean? Haha.

“Yah hyung! Stop calling noona ‘maid’ in such a rude way!” Sungjong commented, “But can I have some too, noona?”

“Arrasso, I’ll get it for the both of you.” I chuckled and was about to go to the kitchen to get ice cream.

“Haruhi, me too!” Hoya called before I completely exited the living room.

I went inside the kitchen and saw Sungyeol on the dining table with his head down. It was as if he was sobbing or something. I quickly walked over to see what was going on.

“Sungyeol? Kwenchana!?” I asked with concern.

He kept sobbing, “There’s. –sob- No. –sob –More. –sob Ice. –sob Cream.”

“Huh?” I tilted my head.

“There’s no more ice cream!” He cried like a child, “It’s so hot I’m gonna die!!”

I chuckled at the little man-child and shook my head, “Aigoo, I’ll just buy some!”

Soon enough, Woohyun entered the kitchen with the same purpose as everyone. Ice-cream. He looked down in defeat as if there was a drought or something. The three boys in the kitchen also entered looking for the ice cream for such a hot day. All of a sudden, I hear 5 men crying and whining like 5-year olds for ice-cream.

Sunggyu obliviously came into the kitchen to check what happened, “Why are you all crying like babies!?”

“They’re whining about ice-cream.” I answered.

“THERE’S NO MORE ICE CREAM!?” His eyes widened making me laugh, “Yah, this isn’t funny! THIS IS CODE BLUE.”

“Can’t you all just shut up!?” I heard Myungsoo come into the kitchen with an annoyed expression, “Buy ice cream. Solve all your prayers.”

“It’s not that simple!” Sungjong argued making everything a bigger deal.

“Yeah, why not just buy it or something?” I agreed with Myungsoo as we both made eye contact which I quickly avoided.

I've been avoiding him in some ways due to our last encounter with one another.

“NO! It’s too hot for that!” Sungjong whined.

“Well why not just go to the beach or something? It’s hot anyways.” I just made a stupid comment and everyone suddenly became quiet.

“THE BEACH?!” Sungyeol grinned, “Ooh, are we going to see the y bikini troop!?”

Dongwoo gave him a high five, “Yeah, let’s go! I want to see also~” He snickered.

Boys will be boys alright.

“Psh, the only beach body I want to see it…” Woohyun walked over and put his arms around me giving me a smirk, “hers.”

“Yah! Stop being a byuntae, Woohyun!” Hoya defended me with some type of jealousy written on his face as he removed his arms.

I giggled at them playing around and shook my head.

“I do agree the beach is a good idea…” Myungsoo then agreed with me this time.

We made another awkward eye contact as I looked away again. Hmph. Stop! I’ve been good with trying to ignore these feelings I feel for you! You can’t just walk in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter