She's Just Oblivious~

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I came back to school, I gave out a differing feeling of happiness, I had a genuine smile on, no more fake smiles. Maybe it’s been this way because I finally got a response in the morning about my mother and that she’s going to get the surgery. It seemed like it would take forever to heal but I’m fine now which is all the matters, the present. I walked into sociology class next to Jaeyeon and Danbi. They seemed pretty surprised about my differing atmosphere.

“You look more beautiful today with your smile.” Jaeyeon noted.

“I agree.” Danbi smiled, “It’s your bright smile!”

I smiled knowing that they were concerned about me, I’m sorry for worrying you two.

“I’ve just been through a lot during the past weeks and such, but I’m alright now.” I replied, “So how have you two been? I feel like I’ve been out of everything, I’m sorry!”

“It’s fine! But guess what happened to our little Jaeyeon?” Danbi grinned.

“No!” Jaeyeon quickly turned red and put her head down on the desk feeling embarrassed.

I looked at Danbi confused as she kept smiling, “Our little Jaeyeon-ni was asked on a date by Dongwoo.”

“Dongwoo?” I questioned.

I felt happy for her but I also felt sad. I felt like I was missing out on so many things when I ignored the world. I kept shutting people out because I was being so emotional. Now the person I lived with is going on a date one of my close friends. I didn’t feel too good as a friend to both of them.

“Mhm! She’s had the biggest crush on him now they’re finally on a date~” Danbi teased.

“Stop, stop, stop!!” Jaeyeon cried.

It was cute how everything was put though, “How about you Danbi-unnie, how are things with Hoya?”

I felt bad asking since the last time I actually heard about her and Hoya was that day she probably thought I was cheating on him. I really needed to catch up on life.

She gave a sad smile, “It’s ok, at least we’re friends…”

The atmosphere got kind of quiet. I felt even worse, I could tell from my own eyes that Danbi still contained feelings for Hoya. I wanted her to feel happy just like Jaeyeon did. I felt like working my cupid magic.

“Don’t worry unnie, if things are meant to be the way they are then they’ll fall back into place!” I chirped happily.

She gave me an optimistic look, “Thank you Haruhi, I missed that cheerful smile of yours.”

“Haha aww, you two look almost look like sisters! You two have some beautiful smiles! Ahh!” Jaeyeon chuckled happily making me and unnie laugh also.

After a successful class, I went to the café to get myself something to drink. Inside, I encountered Dongwoo on his laptop half asleep, probably trying to work on our essay for writing class.

“Sir Dongwoo~” I called out which startled.

He looked around confused and saw me. I handed him a coffee I decided to buy to wake him up.

“Why are you here?” He asked.

I gave a pouting smile, “Yah! I feel like we haven’t seen each other in a while and you’re acting like that! I bought you coffee too! Fine, I guess I’ll leave then!”

“Aniya! That’s not what I meant, I just thought you were still…” He made a small frown.

I smiled cheerfully at him to assure him I was fine now, “Nope! I’m not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter