What Happens in Seoul, Stays in Seoul

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No way… It cannot be him, why!?

“W-what are you doing here!? And how do you know my name!?” My nervous instincts reacted swiftly.

“Maybe we really are destiny, huh?” He winked at me. HE WINKED. Whoa, he was seriously an angel who fell from heaven to save me… Whoa!

I was seriously drawn to his face and I could not stop looking, is this real or am I stuck in a dream right now!?

“Come.” He took my hand as I was literally screaming in my head. Asdkfjksdjfk. What happens in Seoul, stays in Seoul. Who was this gorgeous man?

We walked near the elevators and he gave me the key, “Are you planning to just look at me all day? I don’t have that much free time, sorry.”

What just... Such a mix up this guy is!

“Who are you and why did you just help me out!?” I spoke, “Are you following me around like a stalker or something!?”

“Wow! Chincha! You really are full of yourself. Yah, Miss Choi, a thank you would be more polite. Like I said, I don’t time for childish games like playing chase. I just happened to see you needing help, and you’re lucky I was there.” He said and started to walk off.

My jaw dropped. Rude. I was speechless, “Well it would be nice if—“

“You’re welcome, Miss Choi.” He cut me off and walked off.

I’m seriously done! Omg, I would gladly thank you but you’re so rude just walking away ugh! And to think I was about to like you, nonsense!

I went up to my room and got settled for a little bit, trying not to worry about anymore stress I’ll be having for this crazy year.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Myungsoo’s POV

“How clumsy can a girl be?” I thought to myself and shook my head. Poor girl, looks like she’ll be facing a lot of difficulties here in Seoul.

“Myungsoo!” I heard Hoya call out.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I was looking for hyung and appa.” He said.

“Yeah, Dad’s not here.” I muttered.

“I guess we both came for no reason.” He sighed, “Well, why don’t we grab a snack on the way back?”

I nodded, “Sure.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Haruhi’s POV

Wow! Daebak! This hotel really is luxurious! I put all my things down and explored its beauty.

 

I sure caught myself saving a lot for this! Ahhh, I looked out the window. The view outside was amazing also! I could see all the beautiful city lights out here tonight!

I jumped on my bed with joy and hugged my favorite rilakkuma bear, Jeremy.

“ Jeremy-ah, I’m so lucky! I just sure hope I find a place to live in soon because I can’t stay here for long…” I sighed knowing I get too attached to places easily.

I took out my phone and looked for my Kaasan’s picture. Where could it be!? Ahh, that was my favorite picture too!

I tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter