Missing You~

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the ride to the way to the mall, my mood seemed a little gloomy. Woohyun still appears in my mind and I can’t lie about that part because I still care about him. I care about him too much, I just wish he didn’t have to go through this because of me.

“Haruhi,” Danbi noticed my silence, “What’s wrong?”

Jaeyeon also turned around with a worried look, “Are you ok?”

“Yeah…” I replied with a fake smile on.

I have no reason to cry anyway, it’s my fault so I shouldn’t be feeling like this. I hate seeing Woohyun like that. He doesn’t deserve this pain he’s receiving…

I looked at my new lock screen with Myungsoo. For some reason, I kind of missed Woohyun in it. It shouldn’t be this way. I’m already in a relationship, and I’m happy. But you’re still in my mind when you shouldn’t be. Maybe I just feel pity…

I took a deep breath and continued to keep my thoughts to myself while the two in the front were chatting. I tried to listen and get in the conversation but I couldn't seem to think straight. All I could think of was Woohyun’s face filled with pain making me cringe.

Even as we entered the mall and walked around, I still couldn’t focus. All that filled my thoughts was Woohyun. I wanted him to be happy, but it can’t be me.

“Haruhi…” Danbi muttered, “You’ve been silent for an awful while now, what seems to trouble you?”

I shrugged, “I don’t know.”

“You can tell me, I’m your sister remember?” Danbi smiled, “I think I know why, but if you don’t want to talk about it then it’s fine.”

I nodded and smiled implying that I’d rather not mention it. I saw Jaeyeon looking around stores at the wondrous dresses and just thought positively. I can’t affect everyone with my gloomy mood anymore. I have to be strong because I chose this path. I chose Myungsoo and I shouldn’t regret it one bit because I love him and I have to be strong. Our fight has only begun but it’s been so much already… but I can’t let it stop me from loving him.

“I like that dress!” I smiled and skipped happily to the blue dress as though I wasn’t affected in any way earlier.

Jaeyeon and Danbi followed along as I saw them look at each other through the corner of their eyes with worried expressions.

“Isn’t it pretty?” I asked as Jaeyeon nodded slowly.

“Yah, Haruhi… Kwenchana?” Jaeyeon asked.

I looked at her with a smile and nodded.

“You know, you could tell us… Is it Woohyun?” She asked knowingly.

I stayed silent with the assumption that they probably knew anyway. Its fine, it’s just I’d rather have it off my mind than talk about it and ruin my mood.

“Do you think it’ll look nice?” I held up the satin dress and hovered it over me.

Danbi nodded her head, “It would look beautiful.”

Jaeyeon nodded her head up and down, “Yes, daebak! Try it on!”

I got one with my size and checked the pretty reasonable price. Jaeyeon picked out a semi-formal floral dress and Danbi got a light purple silk gown. We all tried them on and looked at each other with successful faces. This sort of reminded me of high school memories shopping for prom dresses. Both of them sure remind me of my friend whom I never heard from once she left…

“You two look very stunning and you haven’t even gotten your full set on!” I complimented them.

Jaeyeon grinned, “Thanks, you look wonderful also! The two of you really are like sisters, pearly white beautiful smiles! I’m jealous!”

Me and Danbi looked at each other and smiled, “Because we are!”

We chuckled at the fact we said something at the similar time then headed to mirror. I did resemble Danbi in a way, maybe because we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter