1 2 3

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OST Henry - 1 4 3 (acoustic) 

Jaeyeon’s POV

I looked at my two friends who helped make this amazing dream come true and smiled to myself how perfect they looked with their blind dates. For helping me out, I was surely going to repay them. Even though Haruhi didn’t want a date, I wanted to bring the person I thought would be match for her, as Dongwoo also thought the same.

“Are you happy tonight?” Dongwoo asked as we both skated around.

I nodded enjoying myself, “Of course.”

“That’s good.” He grinned as he shifted his attention where I was looking.

“Don’t they all look good together?” I asked as I looked over at him.

“Yeah, they all look happy in their own ways.” Dongwoo smiled then looked over at me sending my heart to thump into a thousand pieces.

I quickly looked away and was about to fall trying to avoid his adorable gaze but I ended up falling anyway.

Clumsy pabo!! Aigoo!!

“Are you ok?” He asked as he quickly helped me up.

I was turning extremely red so I avoided his eye contact but he shifted his head towards me unable to let me avoid his perfection.

~ ~ ~

Danbi’s POV

I was confused with a mixture of disappointment and awe, but honestly filled with more awe than displacement.  I was just disappointed to the fact that I didn’t expect this to be a blind date but in a way it was a good thing. I sort of had an idea that something would be up since Haruhi kept smiling in the car. But I did think it was a good deed of them to do this for me, I just hope I’m not the only one having fun tonight…

“So miss blind date, what’s your name?” Hoya spoke which I thought it was just going to be silent the whole time.

“M-me?” I asked while he nodded.

Is he being serious right now that he doesn’t know me or…

“I’m Lee Howon, preferred to be called Hoya and you are—“ He offered his hand.

Now I understood what he meant, starting brand new? I like it.

“Jung Danbi.” I replied taking his hand.

I thought it would have just been a simple handshake but he pulled me into the ice rink.

~ ~ ~

Haruhi’s POV

“Woohyun?” I questioned with a smile written on my face.

I saw him holding up a pair of skates for the two of us. I was totally not expecting this to turn out as a triple date but hey, unexpected things are always the best~

After putting on our skates, he quickly led me into the ice-rink.

“Yah, I don’t know how to skate!!” I quickly held onto him afraid to fall.

I really hated these kinds of things because I was never really a balanced person.

“Hold on tight, I won’t ever let you go.” He said with the most captivating smile ever melting my heart.

I was lost in his eyes for a moment until I almost fell, “Ouch!”

He chuckled as he helped me up, “I said hold on tight not get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter