The Offer

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A maid!? I thought to myself. That shouldn’t be such a hard job. All I see them do in movies is clean and cook, so I guess I can do that?

“What say you, Miss Choi?” The president’s son asked.

“You can always take the easy way out if you’d want” The president kindly offered.

I shook my head and muttered, “No it’s fine… I just need time to think more about it, if that’s fine.”

“No problem, if you need anything, you can always ask me.” The president handed me his card, “It was nice meeting you, Miss Choi.”

I bowed courteously at the two of them.

“Thank you.” His son gratefully bowed, “I really am glad that you were able to save my father.”

I smiled, “It’s alright, I was glad that I was able to help.”

“You are an angel.” The chairman smiled, “I’m President Kim, Kim Sungjang, the chairman of The Plaza hotel. And this is my son, Kim Sunggyu. I hope to hear from you soon, Miss Choi.”

Sunggyu also handed me his information card, “You can contact me whenever you’re in need, please do.”

The two left genuinely making me feel good about myself. I know I need help since I need someone’s support here in Korea, I just don’t want to seem needy. But being a maid? I barely know how to cook!

~ ~ ~

Myungsoo’s POV

It was so crowded in the front parking way. There were newscasters everywhere. I saw the old ajusshi who appeared to be the one who almost ran over my father. I formed a fist with my hands and furiously approached his way.

“Sir Kim!” The reporters all started crowding towards me but I paid no attention as to my anger was focused on the man who almost tried to kill my father.

I onto his shirt and stared him straight in the eye, “Who ordered you to do it?”

“S-s-sir!! N-n-no one ordered me, I was just in a rush. I didn’t know! I’m really sorry!!” He replied intimidated by me.

I was seriously about the throw my fist at the guy but my hyung came right in time, “Yah, Kim Myungsoo! Are you crazy!?”

“Lee Howon, leave me alone. This guy almost killed our father! I’m sure someone sent him to do so!” I stated.

“Myungsoo, it’s ok. Father’s safe, Sunggyu told me its fine. Let’s not make this anymore a big deal than it already is.” Hoya muttered.

“Ani, I want this taxi driver to get his license taken away or I wouldn’t feel any secured in my life knowing reckless drivers like these exist!

“Myungsoo!” Hoya tried to stop me but I was angered.

I just walked off. I wanted to get my anger off.

Woohyun hyung told me to take care of my father, but I couldn’t. I wasn’t there. I was too busy lounging around. If it wasn’t… if it wasn’t for that girl! Aish! All my anger kept spreading everywhere and I only thought of one to solve it so I went to the night club where Dongwoo hyung would probably be at.

The club was closed and empty because of the incident unless you’re a VIP. Not surprising, I saw hyung at the counter drinking with a morose look written on his face.

I took a seat next to him, “One shot of Margaux please.”

“What are you doing here?” Hyung asked spiritlessly looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter