Love

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Heartsore + Rainymood (recommended to listen)

“…Woohyun?” I blinked my eyes a few times before actually realizing my thoughts.

I was honestly expecting someone more like Myungsoo… but why is it that Woohyun showed up? Wait, am I dreaming?

“Yah! You’re looking at me like that again!” Woohyun replied as he turned to sit down next to me.

I tried not to pay attention to him and continued trying to unwind my thoughts. So if I was expecting Myungsoo to appear in my mind and Woohyun popped up instead, what does that mean? Does that mean that Woohyun likes me the most and Myungsoo is the one I like the most? Wait a minute!

“Aish! What are you murmuring to yourself about!?” Woohyun exclaimed as if he was frustrated trying to figure me out.

“Nothing!” I answered as I bit my lip shyly.

I looked at him in the eye also trying to figure out what his thoughts were. Were his thoughts about me or…

I felt a pair of lips peck on my forehead making me blink a few times before shaking up my thoughts.

“YAH! What was that for!?” I said knowing I was turning red.

He grinned successfully, “Well I told you if you keep looking at me like that then I’ll kiss you~”

I felt my forehead in shock, “Yah!”

“You’re lucky it was just your forehead, not that.” Woohyun smirked as he pointed to my lips.

I turned away since I was turning extremely red. I heard him snickering behind me. I hate you so much, Nam Woohyun!! Ugh, stop making me feel this way before I explode!!

“Hey guys! I think we’re going to get going,” Dongwoo approached us, “Jaeyeon’s parents are already looking for her.”

“Yeah, you guys can stay if you want!” Jaeyeon exclaimed.

She looked over at me and smiled giddily. No wonder Woohyun was here! It was her doings!

“Are you guys leaving too?” Woohyun asked Hoya.

Hoya nodded, “Don’t worry uhh, I guess Danbi will give me a ride so you don’t have to worry about me.”

“Unnie?” I questioned and looked at her, “How about me?”

She looked over at Woohyun to give me a ride. I was shocked. Both Unnies just ditched me!

“Him!?” I gasped.

“Yah! What’s that supposed to mean!” Woohyun responded.

I smiled innocently, “Oh, I mean him?”

Everyone looked at me with a smile as Danbi nodded. I sighed having to face reality that I have to be stuck with him again.

“Don’t worry, we’ll pass by my house and I’ll give Hoya your stuff.” Danbi said.

I smiled pitifully since it wasn’t going to change the fact that I have to be with Woohyun on the way back. Oh well, I’m used to Woohyun anyways but this is the first time that I’m nervous to be with him… I don’t know why…

We headed in separate ways as Woohyun started driving his usual speed. I felt nervous in the car, but it wasn’t his driving, just be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter