Ice Cream

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OST Infinite - Entrust  (to fit le mood~)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZZi42OrTRE

 Hoya’s suggestion made Dongwoo smirk and Myungsoo shake his head in response. Sungyeol looked at me and mouthed ‘no!’ while shaking his head. I bit my lip not knowing what to do so I just stayed silent. Soon enough, Sunggyu and Sungjong came down also.

“Oh hey Dongwoo hyung, you’re back!” Sungjong chirped.

“No wonder it’s so loud, it’s a full house, just minus the greasy Nam!” Sunggyu added.

“Goodmorning~” Dongwoo replied.

Sunggyu noticed all our expressions and the awkward atmosphere, “What happened here?”

Hoya sighed and made a sad face, “Haruhi doesn’t want us to go with her to the university, apparently.”

“What no! Sir!” I felt them guilt tripping me.

Sungyeol gave me a pouty face and kept shaking his head. Oh the other hand I could feel them all gazing at me.

“Aww, why not?” Sunggyu asked, “I think I might need to pick up some books so I’d like to join! Oh, unless you and Sungyeol want to have alone time~”

I felt myself turn bright pink. We both knew what was coming next, teasing.

“So you just wanted to be alone with Haruhi, huh Sungyeol?” Hoya questioned.

Sungyeol turned red, “Yah! That’s not true!”

“Then how come you want to just go the both of you?” Dongwoo snickered.

“Micheosso!” Sungyeol shouted, “You’re all going to be loud! And bothersome!”

“Lies! You're loud yourself, choding! Or you mean s?” Dongwoo said and Hoya highfived him.

“What do you think, can we come with? Please Noona?” Sungjong added with some aegyo.

Yup, I guess this peaceful day wasn’t going anywhere. I looked at Sungyeol with a look of sorrow.

“Mianhe, maybe next time!” I muttered.

He frowned, “Arasso, I guess we have to deal with these pabos!”

I smiled, “It should be that bad!”

~ ~ ~

When we were all entering their van, I heard a loud commotion as they were trying to drag Myungsoo inside.

 “Shirreo! I don’t want to come!” Myungsoo argued.

“Too bad! We’re all going!” Dongwoo retorted and continued to drag him with Hoya.

“Stop being such a killjoy now, Myungsoo!” Hoya grinned.

“Shotgun!” Sungjong chirped.

Myungsoo and I ended up sitting in the backseat with Sungyeol. Sunggyu went inside the drivers’ seat and Sunjong sat next to him. Dongwoo and Hoya sat in the middle row. There on we prepared ourselves to a ride of a lifetime, I guess~

“Why do you get to sit in the back?” Dongwoo asked referring to Sungyeol.

“Why not? L shouldn’t even be sitting here…” Sungyeol whispered the last part making me snicker.

Sunggyu chuckled and then sighed, “Man, it would have been a full house if Woohyun was here with us!”

“True, but he’ll be coming back soon!” Hoya replied.

“Psh, you all missed him more than me?” Dongwoo scoffed.

“Well you were just having drama and left to go to the hotel for a couple days, hyung~” Sungjong chuckled, “Meanwhile Woohyun was visiting his mommy in Japan. By the way, I know where he is now but it’s a secret!”

“Japan?” I asked.

“Yup, by your hometown!” Sungyeol grinned.

“Who is this umm, Nam Woohyun?” I asked curiously.

“Nam Woohyun is—“ Sungyeol started.

“Someone you shouldn’t associate with. All he’s good at is being a player just like Dongwoo hyung.” Myungsoo spoke coldly looking out the window dramatically.

“Me a player!?” Dongwoo’s mouth dropped and gave a look of ‘don't-trust-him’

“Pshh stop talking about your brother like that, derps!” Sunggyu said defending Woohyun.

“Hmph, you’re just defending him! You lovers!” Sungyeol commented making everyone laugh including myself and the intimidating Myungsoo next to me.

He noticed I was looking at him when he was smiling, “What” He suddenly stopped and threw a stare at me making me just shake my head.

“Here let’s send hyung a snapchat!” Sungjong said and held up his phone for a picture.

“Hold up, we might get in a crash!” Sunggyu said.

“1. 2. 3. Cheese!” Sungjong snapped a picture on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter