Distance

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days have passed and I was just lounging around in the kitchen while trying to wash dishes. I can’t help but my mind was point blank with Myungsoo’s mixed signals. Just yesterday it was as if our one month hasn’t passed and he’s already drifting away more and more.

“You look like you need a break from life.” I heard Woohyun mutter next to me, “Care to explain what’s up?”

“Nothing.” I quickly started washing dishes as I tried to take it off my mind, “I’m just stressed about school and whatnot!”

“Sly lies.” He spoke with a smirk, “Should I leave you alone then?”

I looked at him and shrugged, “I guess?”

He ruffled my hair then left something on the counter, “Use it well.”

I looked at what it was only to see two tickets to a concert. SHINee? Wait, what? Why would Woohyun just suddenly give me tickets two days from now? Does he know my birthday is coming up or what? I don’t think I wanted to make my birthday such a public event to everyone only because knowing them, they’d plan something so elusive.

“What is this?” I asked before he left.

“You’re welcome.” was all he said before leaving.

I looked at the two tickets which were for an orchestra play from SM the Ballad. I was somewhat confused thinking it would for my band knowing that he knows about my addiction to SHINee especially for Jonghyun. But wouldn’t he want to go? I wonder why he’d give me tickets but not want to use it together. Unless it’s meant for someone else…?

I finished washing the dishes and looked at the ticket in wonder. Is it bad if I asked Myungsoo to go with me? What if he’s busy again? What if he just doesn’t want to go? It is the day of my birthday so why not? Should I do it should I not?

I walked around with thought as I accidentally bumped into Sungyeol dropping the two tickets.

“Sorry Haruhi-chan!” He apologized as he picked up the pair of tickets.

His jaw dropped as he looked at it in amazement, “You’re going to the SM Ballad Orchestra Play!?”

I gave a nod and was about to reply because it’s my birthday but then I remained silent with a simple nod.

“Taeyeon is going to be singing there! She is the love of my life!” He cheered, “You should tell me how it goes! I know Jonghyun is going too! They’re gonna sing Breathe and other lovely ballad songs!”

Sungyeol is a little fanboy like myself which was amusing, oh how I love him like a child even though he’s an Oppa!

“You should tell me more about your obsession with the ‘love’ of your life!” I laughed wanting to have a conversation with him about our love to KPOP stars.

“As long as you don’t get bored then we’re on!” He chuckled, “I have like tons and tons of their albums! I just never saw them in person before!”

“Don’t worry Yeol if I see Taeyeon, I’ll make sure to take pictures!” I smiled at him while he nodded oh so happily making me want to ruffle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter