Nothing

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were chilling in Myungsoo’s room with some of the cupcakes I made him. He seemed to be so focused into something I couldn’t tell what it was but it worried me.

“Are you ok?” I asked.

He looked at me and smiled, “Yeah, of course, why wouldn’t I be? You’re mine.”

I grinned at his cheesiness, “Oh stop it!”

He smiled at me but I could tell that something was wrong. What could have upset him that he’s silent like he is now. Being in psychology class, I could read people’s emotion more. And I could tell that Myungsoo was faking a smile right now.

“Are you really alright?” I asked again.

Myungsoo then shrugged this time, “I don’t know. I mean I should be, but I don’t know.”

“Well, what’s bothering you?” I looked up at him.

“Just stupid things…” He replied.

“I know it’s not stupid when you’re acting like that.” I told him.

He sighed, “Fine you got me. But it really is nothing. I’m just afraid…”

“Afraid of what?”

“I’m afraid to lose you…” He confessed, “I’m afraid to love you from the start because I don’t want to end up hurt. I don’t want you to feel like I’m choking you with my jealousy because it’s just my way of showing you how much I love you…”

“Aww…” I smiled and went up to hug him, “You’re not going to lose me, ever, even if you’d want! I have fallen for you so much that I’m willing to accept you for whoever you are, whether you’re the clingiest boyfriend out there or one that doesn’t care. I don’t mind, as long as it’s you.”

“Haruhi…” He smiled back, “This is why I love you! You never fail to make me smile. You’re amusing to me in every way and I’m glad you’re mine.”

“Yes…” I muttered, “I’m yours.”

Within the coldly weather, we both just stood on his floor hugging each other, cuddling away from the cold weather.

“I’m sorry…” He muttered, “If I’m jealous a lot.”

“It’s ok.” I grinned since I did find it cute when guys are jealous, it only shows how much they don’t want to lose you.

“I’m jealous of how maybe one day, you’ll leave me for Woohyun…” Myungsoo confessed again, “I know Woohyun would be much of a greater boyfriend if you were with him and that’s what I’m afraid of. I’m afraid you’ll change your mind from choosing me because you’ll realize what you lost.”

“Oh Myungsoo…” I held onto him, “Don’t be, I won’t leave you for him. I know there are things I did lose from not choosing him, but there were also things I gained for choosing you. I learned not to be afraid and fight for what I want alongside you. I love you and no one can change that.”

He smiled, “I love you too, Haruhi.”

 

A while later, we both woke up on his floor, unknown to the fact we fell asleep together. From the silent cuddling to falling asleep together is perfect. I smiled to myself. How perfect my life has become b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter