Jang Dongwoo

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haruhi’s POV

During dinner, I decided to make something else I could easily make, Omurice! But I need to learn something else to make because I’m running out of ideas and I don’t want any of my bosses to get bored of my cookings.

“Mhm, whatcha cooking there?” Hoya followed the sweet aroma entering the kitchen.

“It’s just omurice!” I replied and finished cooking.

“Ooh! No wonder it smells so good!” He chirped happily, “My mother in Busan makes that too!”

I smiled as we both mentioned our mothers who meant so much to us.

“Oh yeah, there’s something I’ve been curious about.” I blurted.

“What’s up?” He asked.

“How come there are 7 of you brothers and you don’t really look alike… and where is Chairman’s wife?” I asked without thinking.

“Well,” Hoya started, “Let’s just say we all have different mothers except Sungjong and Sungyeol. My father had six different wives or it’s said. My mother was his fourth wife who moved to the countryside…”

I bit my lip feeling bad, “Oh mianhe! I didn’t mean to—“

He cut me off, “It’s alright, I’m used to people wondering why our is so close and why we don’t really look alike.”

I still felt bad so I didn’t know how to respond.

“Don’t look so down. It’s really fine with me.” He smiled, “I’m like an open book, you can ask me anything~”

I looked up at him and smiled, “Thanks sir.”

He patted my head. I feel like everyone in this household has some type of head-ruffling . I remembered when Sunggyu first ruffled my hair and Myungsoo did also. Whenever they would do that, I’d feel warm and welcomed making me lost in thought.

“The food might get cold.” He commented. OMG see, I knew I’d be sidetracked!

“Umm, here you go!” I quickly got some food and placed it on his plate.

“Ahhh!” Hoya opened his mouth leaving me confused.

At first I didn’t know what to do and then I understood. HAH, fail! I got a spoonful of my cooking and gave him a bite. Whoops! I think I accidently put too much on the spoon! Haha, he was chewing slowly yet it was so adorable watching him like this.

He stopped chewing as he caught me observing him. Meeeeep, he probably thinks I’m a creeper now!

“Sorry!” I apologized and turned away knowing I’m probably red.

“It’s fine. I’m just wondering why you’re not eating.” He simply said making me feel like a pabo.

I turned back with a shy smile, stupida haruhi!

“Eat with me.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter