Birthday Surprise

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I took one last glance at the mirror and smiled at myself proudly while holding my pearlescent sky blue glow stick. Yup, today was “the” day, the day I’m finally going to see my bias up front thanks to Woohyun’s help. It was amusing how things fell into place since it was also my birthday.

I got a call from my mother as I answered it happily.

“Kassan!” I answered the call.

“Happy birthday, my lovely beautiful amazingly lovely daughter!” She greeted.

“Thank you, my lovely beautiful amazingly perfect mother!” I complimented her back.

“What are you planning to do today?” She asked as I couldn’t wait to tell her my adventure to seeing my bias.

“I’m going to see my love of my life!” I boasted.

“You’re going on a date with Myungsoo?” She wondered.

“Omma!” I felt myself blush, “I’m talking about Jonghyun! I’m going to see his performance!”

“Oh, hahaha!” I heard her chuckle, “Are you going with your boyfriend?”

“Well…” I paused not wanting to remember my disappointing incident a couple days ago, “No Kasaan, I’m going with a friend, Woohyun.”

“Oh Woohyun.” I heard her a bit relieved to hear his name, “How is that sweet young man?”

“He’s—“ Before I could answer, I saw him stood upfront at my door.

“So, are you ready shawol?” He smiled over at me.

“He’s right here.” I finished my sentence as I gave him the phone, “My Kasaan would like to speak to you!”

He gladly accepted the call, “Oh, Mrs. Choi! How are you? Yeah, I’m good. Yes, ma’am. It’s her birthday? Huh? Oh yeah, I knew. You’re welcome and of course, anytime! Tell my mother I love her also! Haha, ok thank you, 'Kasaan' !”

He teased me with the last part as I heard him speak happily making me smile. It was funny how he had a pretty close relationship with her since they knew each other and I could tell my mother liked him since he is a gentleman.  Then he returned my cell phone to me.

“So, are we going to get-go!?” He made a face as I nodded and followed him out.

While we were outside and on the way to his car, I saw a familiar figure heading over to us. That one familiar figure I didn’t think I’d see until later on. We rushed to one another as he hugged and spun me around.

“What are you still doing here!?” I asked.

“What?” He smiled, “I want to be the first one to say happy birthday to my girl!”

“Too bad!” I stuck my tongue at him, “Kasaan beat you!”

“Well at least I’m the first one you hug and kiss on your birthday!” He grinned.

“Hug I can understand… Kiss? Hmm~” I felt like teasing him.

I suddenly felt a pair of lips peck me on the forehead, “That’s not a maybe! Don’t worry I’ll give a much more favoring kiss later on~”

“Yah!” He then put me down as I wanted to fight back but yeah, I was too small to argue!

“Have fun at the concert, my love!” He smiled as he cupped my face, “I love you!”

I smiled at him as we gave each other an Eskimo kiss with our noses. I couldn’t help but giggle but I really am glad he took his time to drive all the way back to wish me a happy birthday.

“Let’s go!” Woohyun called in from his car.

“I’ll see you later then!” I told Myungsoo before heading over.

“Have fun!” He called out while I ran over to the car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter