Happy Days

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Were you looking for me?” I heard his voice sending shivers across my body.

I missed his voice. It seemed like it’s been forever since I drifted off from the world. He also hasn’t been there for the while I was away. I turned around to look at him.

“I missed you.” He smiled making my heart melt even more.

I had the urge to run up to him and just hug him but I controlled myself until he said something else, “Didn’t you miss me too?”

I nodded like a young child as I couldn’t control my feeling of excitement anymore, “Where have you been!?”

“I’ve just been at the hotel, how are you? Are you ok now?” He asked as I nodded.

“It’s just been lonely here and there…” I sighed, “I’ve just been through a tough time…”

“At least I knew you missed me then it’s alright.” He replied, “I’m sorry I left I just couldn’t bear to be in the same house as you and not be able to comfort you… but now I finally mustered up my strength to be good for you!”

I smiled, “You didn’t have to…”

Myungsoo, you were always perfect in my eyes...

“I didn’t want to confuse you and make you feel bad any longer with me and Woohyun causing a bad atmosphere. I couldn’t do it, so I left. I tried to avoid you for a while, but I ended up missing you. At least I got a wake up call and decided I couldn't bear to miss you any longer.”

I hated this cute confessing side of him, but at the same time I knew I loved it. I loved him being cheesy just for me.

“Thank you, for everything. And yes, I did miss you too... Myungsoo” I smiled as I felt good about being able to accept my feelings from within.

“I’m glad you did.” He smiled feeling happy as he took my hand and started heading into class.

I was turning slight red as people were looking at the two of us.

“I like this, you’re not stopping me.” He grinned.

I just shrugged. I did say I was going to accept my true feelings and not hide anymore. We entered class as everyone turned to look at us, including Professor Lee. That’s when I let of Myungsoo’s hands. Aigoo! I still have a crush on the cutest professor ever so~

Myungsoo gave me that look and walked to his seat. I smiled at Mr. Lee and cheerfully walked to my seat.

“You’re looking extremely happy today, I’m glad!” He greeted, “But! You two love birds are late!”

“Love birds!? Late!?” My mouth dropped giving me a sudden mood change.

I could see Myungsoo from the side snickering just like a week or so ago. It seriously does feel like it’s been a while now since it’s been like this.

I fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter