Wake Up~

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haruhi’s POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* my alarm clock set off waking me up at 6:30 AM. Yeah, summer break has officially ended starting school from this day forth. Ugh, I hate it! That’s the one thing I hate about school, it deprives me from the sleep I need. I shot up and headed for the shower.

While I showered, I cleansed out the thoughts from Saturday night. Yesterday, we all agreed to forget about it. But I couldn’t, I felt my lips wondering if it was reality.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Flashback

“Listen…” He started awkwardly, “I don’t want to make anything worse than it already is… but I’m just going to apologize and set things straight, it was a mistake, I shouldn’t have… You’re a nice person, someone I did admire for a while but I’m just going to leave it at that. I don’t want to confuse you or anyone because of last night’s event, I was err, drunk… I’m sorry.”

He gave a very straight forward apology but somewhere in between I could feel that his words were possibly unreal or did I just want to believe that? I honestly don’t know anymore. But as much as his apology and what he said feelings stung, I’m just going to pretend it didn’t and go back to the way we were supposed to be, just maid and boss.

I nodded obediently, “Don’t worry boss, I’m not going to make it seem like anything happened that night!”

I tried to give him the most optimistic smile I could so no pain shows on my face. Although in reality, if I could I just wanted to ask him if anything he said was true… Anyway, I shouldn’t be thinking about it since it was just a mistake, as he recalled it.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I took an estimate of 15 minutes to shower and get dressed. I wore a simple yet pretty attire for the first day. I mean I want to look decent. Who know I just might meet my Jonghyun there~ I then went to the kitchen to ready the boys’ breakfast before they went to school. Doing this deed made me feel like I’m a mother of seven children or something.

I also remembered getting a call yesterday from the chairman saying I should wake up the boys at 7. I cooked a simple breakfast dish. Sunggyu and Hoya were the first ones up. The only difference was, Hoya still looked like he was in dreamland as he sat down at the table. On the other hand, Sunggyu was already dressed up and prepared to go.

“You’re leaving already?” I asked as he nodded.

“Yeah, I have to stop by the hotel to check on things.” He replied as he walked out.

I felt bad, Sunggyu has to do so much work. I just hope he doesn’t stress himself out too much.

I finished cooking and was about to head upstairs until Hoya called out to me, “If you’re planning to wake them up, you should wake up Sungyeol first then Dongwoo and Myungsoo last. Just a tip~”

I nodded and continued my way up t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter