Breath

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breath - Jonghyun & Taeyeon (SM the Ballad)

“Please remain in your seats, the concert is about to begin!” The announcement called off as the lights dimmed in the auditorium.

I felt my heart still continuing to beat fast from the kiss from earlier. Performances of ballad singers like Shim Changmin went on and whatnot but I couldn’t focus. I just looked at him and smiled happily but in my mind, my thoughts were tied in knots. First of all… why would I kiss him back?

~ ~ ~

After Woohyun pulled away from our breathtaking kiss, his hands remained cupping my face. Both of us stood there in tears of what just happened.

“Oh my god…” He was breathless, “What the did I just do!?”

He immediately took off his hands and looked away into the distance, “What the hell is wrong with me? What kind of brother or friend am I? !”

“Woohyun, it wasn’t your fault…” I tried to calm him down.

We were both surprised from the recent incident. It was all coming down too fast.

“I should have never kissed you.” He felt his heart while still unable to face me.

“It’s ok…” I tried again even thought I knew it wasn't.

“No it’s not!” He snapped as he turned, “It’s not ing ok when if your own brother kisses the person you love! It’s not the only reason why I’m acting like this right now, it’s not right!”

“What are we supposed to do…” I felt lifeless all of a sudden.

“What else?” He gave me a look, “Forget about it, ok! Forget it! Forget we ever kissed, please! Just ing forget about it, I don’t want to deal with another argument with Myungsoo just as we’re finally getting better…”

“Woohyun, I’m sorry…”

He just gave me saddened look on his face mixed with pain as he shook his head, “Haruhi…”

~ ~ ~

“So goodbye, don’t cry and smile~” My thoughts awakened upon seeing Jonghyun on stage singing.

My eyes were fixed on him while a beautiful solemn voice escaped his mouth. Words that brought my heart to fall into place, those words that could probably give an explanation of such feelings I advocated. I couldn’t help but tear up within his performance thinking of such solemn thoughts conflicted in my mind.

Those emotional days, I will treat it as a gift and give you
So goodbye, to the lonely me who once hid in the dark
I need you
I need your love again…

I felt tears escaping as I knew who they were to relate to… I was afraid to look over at him, the man next to me, Nam Woohyun. I feel like if I were to look at him, I would look at him as a man, a man I’d choose but I already chose and I’m happy with my decision. Why is it that this has to happen? I shook my head and wiped my tears and tried to focus on my attention at the perfection singing before my eyes.

I saw tissues being held in front of me as I hesitated before taking it but I did anyway, “Thank you…”

He remained silent next to me while I continued to pay attention to Jonghyun. His voice soothed my inner emotion though… I didn’t realize it, but for a moment we caught eye-contact since I was up front. He smiled through his singing since he knew I was crying which made me smile also.

The rest of the concert went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter