Pillow Fight~!

Oh, Is it Love?

Inspired by: ilyjuicebox

______________

Days with you are never boring...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm bored~!!! [Name]-ah~!!! I'm booooooooooored~!!"

Your boyfriend began to fidget and roll around on the bed that you two happened to be lounging on like some dying bug.

You lazily rose a brow at his curious antics.

"I'm boooooooooooooooored~!"

He continued to roll around and you sighed, propping yourself up onto your elbows.

"So~? What am I supposed to do about this?"

He propped himself up and gave a sly smile, "Entertain me~" he drawled, trying to be y but completely failing.

You rolled your eyes at his lame attempt at iness and casually tossed a pillow at his face.

"ert."

Seunghyun pouted for a moment before his eyes lit up like they do when his inner deviant awakens. A mischievous smile makes way onto his face as he picks up the pillow that you had thrown at him a few moments prior.

"O~h, [Na~me]-ah~!" he sings.

You don't even have a chance to blink before your blindsighted as your boyfriend tosses the pillow directly at your face.

As the cushion slides from your face and into your hands you glare at the teen in front of you.

"Oh, you're so gonna pay for that, Hyun!"

Commence WAR!
 

You attempt to nail Seunghyun in the face with the pillow but he catches it right before it meets his nose. He swipes the weapon from your hands, rendering you defenseless. But you manage to dive a split second before the pillow meets the place where you once sat. You flail your arms blindly in order to aquire another fluffy weapon. When you do finally get your hands on one you grin and swing at Seunghyun but he merely bats it away with his very own pillow.

It continued like this for a while, jumping around on the bed, swinging pillows, and laughing.

You gave a good, hard swing and managed to knock Seunghyun's pillow out of his hands. But instead of looking afraid the older teen just tackled you to the bed. The two of you rolled around, with you laughing hysterically as Seunghyun tickled your sides without mercy.

"Oho~! Looks like I found your mortal weakness~!" Seunghyun sang as you threw your head back in laughter.

You rolled underneath him, laughing so hard your stomach hurt and to stop your needless fidgeting Seunghyun trapped both your wrists above your head with his hand while pinning your body down with his own.

His hips pressed down onto yours and your chests heaved up against eachother due to the exertion.

"Seunghyun-ah, I was wondering if-OH MY GOD! AGAIN!?!! NEXT TIME LOCK THE FRIKEN DOOR!"

Hongki stormed from the room, mumbling about how this was the 2nd time he's caught you two.

As the door shut behind the orange-haired male you turned to your boyfriend and blushed as you noticed the situation the two of you were in.

Seunghyun seemed to notice it too but he made no move to get off you.

"Seunghyun~" you whined as you tried to escape him but he pressed his body closer to yours as you did so.

"Entertain me, [Name]-ah~I'm booored~"

...

Why did that sound so y?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel like a ert. Plain and simple.

But I'm okay with this chapter, I kinda like how it turned out...almost.

Poor Hongki though~! He justs has a knack for walking in at the wrong time.

Comment~!!