I'm Sorry (Part 1)

Oh, Is it Love?

It's okay...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You glanced at your phone and couldn't help but to let out an irritated sigh. It had been two full hours since you arrived at the cafe. Two hours.

And guess who still wasn't here?

Yeah, Seunghyun.

Your oh, so lovely boyfriend was now over two hours late to your "date". You frowned and dialed his number for the umpteenth time.

This call was different from all the previous other ones though because this time he actually picked up.

"Hello~?"

"...where are you?"

"[Name]-ah! Shoot, I forgot, I got caught up with my recording and ah, I'm so sorry! I just, it slipped my mind! Oh my God, I'm an idiot. I'm so sorry. I'll-"

A voice from the background interrupted Seunghyun's ranting, "Yah! Seunghyun-ah, we're not done recording yet!"

"A-Ah, yeh hyung! [Name]-ah, I'm really sorry maybe some oth-"

"It's okay, it's okay," you faked a laugh, "No worries, I'll talk to you tomorrow, bye~"

"Bye...I love you,"

You hung up after a half hearted, "Love you too."

You leaned back in your chair, sighing, you told him it was alright...but was it really?

Your eyes stung and you had to bite your lip to stop from crying. It wasn't okay. You'd been sitting in the cafe like an idiot for hours waiting for a guy who would never show. He wouldn't have called you either, you had to call him otherwise you could have waited here all night. He hadn't even cared enough to let you know about his schedule change or even remember.

He completely forgot about you.

You cursed silently as your tears began to fall.

You tried to convince yourself that it wasn't important that he didn't show. It wasn't your birthday or anything important so why did you feel so disappointed?

You wiped your tears away with the back of your hand and stood abrubtly, hurrying out of the cafe and ignoring the concerned stares of the people around you as they caught sight of your tears.

You ran into your house, slamming the door behind you and sliding down it as tears streamed down your face.

You were dating an idol.

It was expected that something like this would happen at some point or another.

You knew that, you understood that, you didn't blame Seunghyun at all.

But that didn't stop it from hurting.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm depressed.

Want to know why? Go to my profile and read my latest blog post.

Because I'm all sad and disappointed, I wrote this.

Sorry about how disappointing it is but life is a little disappointing *totally bitter*