Seunghyun the (Fail) Barbie

Oh, Is it Love?

You're so fun to dress up~!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seunghyun glared hard at you, his dark eyes narrowed to slits as he stared you down.

You ignored the frightening look in his eyes and grinned brightly up at him, your eyes sparkling with amusement.

"I hate you so much right now."

You shooed the comment away and admired how well Seunghyun pulled off the outfit you had put him into.

"You love me and you know it, Hyun. So, shut up."

Seunghyun opened his mouth to retort but you were already stuffing another outfit into his arms and pushing him back into the dressing room.

"[Name]-ah~!!" Seunghyun whined from inside the stall.

"Just shut up and change, Hyunnie~" you replied, already looking for another outfit for him.

"But I don't wanna!!!"

"Don't argue with me~"

"But-"

"Seriously, Hyun. Shut up or I'll break your guitar."

Seunghyun groaned and began to change his clothes for the umpteenth time that day, cursing you all the while.

But then an idea dawned upon him.

Seunghyun smiled evily to himself before stepping out of the dressing room.

"Omo~! I knew that would look good on you~!"

Seunghyun nodded, smiling proudly to himself because he knew he was hot and because he was totally about to own you.

"Hey, [Name]-ah, can you get me my phone? I left it in the dressing room and I wanna show the cordi-noonas this outfit. Maybe they'll let me wear it in tonight's interview~"

You grinned and ran to the dressing room to fetch his phone but upon entering the stall, you found there was no phone in sight.

"Eh...I don't see it...Seunghyun, where-"

The door slammed shut behind you and you spun around in shock, immediantly beginning to pound on the door to open it. Seunghyun smirked on the other side of the door, not even budging.

He grinned charmingly at a salesladay, "Noona~! Could you pick out a pretty dress for my girlfriend for me~?"

You grimaced, trudging out of the dressing room wearing a strapless (color) dress. In reality, the dress was really pretty and you should thank that saleslady because it fit perfectly and accented everything that needed to be accented but still, just the fact that you were forced to try it on made you scowl. Seunghyun grinned, resting his chin on top of your head as you stared at your reflection.

"You look pretty, [Name]-ah~"

"Shut up. I'm still mad at you for tricking me."

Seunghyun smiled and pressed his lips to your cheek in a kiss.

"Sowwy~"

"...you can earn your forgiveness by buying me this dress."

"EH?!"

You smirked up at him, "C'mon, you know it makes me look y~"

Seunghyun blushed 100 shades of red, "T-that's not the point!"

"Please~?"

You pouted up at him, giving him your best puppy eyes.

"Aish...this was supposed to be revenge. You were supposed to get a taste of your own medicine but instead you're getting a present." He frowned, "No fair~"

You just kissed his cheek and sauntered back into the dressing room to change back into your normal clothes.

Seunghyun groaned, he was an absolute idiot for trying to get revenge with a woman by making her shop.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, yeah.

I fail about as much as Seunghyunnie failed in this drabble.

Why?

Because I'm pretty sure I wrote this chapter last week but I only just noticed that I hadn't unclicked the 'hide chapter' box.

=.=

I'm a failure.

But whatever, now you people get a double update kufufufuu~

My other author's note is funner and more interesting cuz I wrote it before I realized how much I fail at life :DDDDDD

Comment por favor~!!!

P.S. Isn't the picture y~?

Edit: Can you see the picture now~? :P