The Best

Oh, Is it Love?

What did I do to deserve you?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

You were in the process of falling asleep on the couch. You lie there on your back with your headphones still hanging around your neck, lulling you to sleep by playing Yiruma's "River Flows in You". (A/N: If you don't know it...it's a really awesome piano piece)

In your half-awake state you barely registered the fact that the door to the living room had opened and who ever opened said door was chuckling lowly.

You let out a soft groan, rolling over onto your side like that would somehow stop the chuckling.

Someone made their way toward you before kneeling infront of your sleeping form, brushing your hair behind your ear. The person gave a sigh, muttering something about how tiring it was that you could fall asleep anywhere.

You didn't need to be fully awake to know that this someone was Seunghyun.

Anyone else would have just let you sleep in discomfort.

Seunghyun was the only one who would take the time to grab a blanket and drape it over you so you didn't get cold. He was the only one who would remove your headphones so you wouldn't wake up with neck pain. Not to mention he was the only one who would lean down and press his lips to your cheek with a quiet whisper of, "Sweet dreams,"

As Seunghyun closed the door behind him you let your eyes snap open and your lips pull into a grin.

Because you really had the best boyfriend anyone could ask for.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not that proud of this...okay, let's be honest. I don't like the way this turned out at all.

>.<

I'm sorry, it really bad.

But...eh...whatever, it's an update. And an update is an update.

*sighs*

Well, I hope you guys don't hate me for writing such lameness!

Please comment! Please, please, please comment!