It's Raining and You're Staying the Night

Oh, Is it Love?

I'm kind of thankful that it rained...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Since it was one of those rare days when Seunghyun has no schedule to attend to, you two happily spent the day together, shopping, eating, walking, laughing,  talking...just doing whatever.

Time flew by and before either of you knew it...it was half past 8.

Seunghyun and you started walking towards your house but as luck would have it, it began to rain.

Seunghyun quickly pulled you to him and tried to cover you with himself but the rain just poured harder and he silently cursed. It was going to be a pain to walk all the way back to your house in weather like this, not to mention the fact that after that trip he'd have to walk back to the dorm.

Then an idea dawned on him.

"Neh, [Name]-ah...your father's still out on work, right?"

You blinked through the rain and nodded at him, unconciously pressing closer to him for his warmth, "Yeh, why?"

He pulled his arm from around your shoulders and let his hand fgrasp your smaller one instead. As he laced your fingers together he grinned, "You'll be staying the night at the dorm tonight, kay? Kay."

Before you could even reply Seunghyun took off in the direction of the dorm, tugging you along with him.

The dorm was a lot closer than your house would've been but still, by the time the two of you entered--you were both drenched to the bone.

You began to shiver in your damp clothes and a concerned Seunghyun led you to his room where he began to rummage through his drawers to find something for you to wear. He pulled out a pullover sweatshirt of his for you to wear since it was cold...but ah, he just couldn't figure out what to give you as bottoms. He was a heck of a lot taller than you, after all. He pulled open the top drawer and his eyes came to rest on his underwear. Well...they'd be like shorts for you....wouldn't they?

Then with great hesitance Seunghyun gave up his two most prized possessions. Things that he managed to steal when he was at your house one day.

He folded the boxers and such into the sweatshirt so that you wouldn't see them and then freak out in front of him and like, slap him or something, "Here you go~" he handed you the bundle of clothes and you stuttered out a thank-you that made him frown, "Maybe you should shower also, [Name]-ah...you're shivering a lot,"

You quickly began to argue but your teeth were chattering and your lips were turning blue so Seunhyun decided to ignore your protests as he quickly led you to the bathroom, provided you with a towel, pointed out which shampoo was his, and gave you a quick kiss before escaping to go change out of his own damp clothes.

You shed your layers of damp clothes quickly, eager to be warmed by the shower. You weren't disappointed. As the water warmed your frigid skin you made a mental note to thank Seunghyun for forcing you to shower in the first place. He really did have your best intentions in mind.

Somehow, you managed to pry yourself from the warmth of the water after a "measly" 20 minutes.

You unfolded the sweatshirt that Seunghyun gave you and your eyes narrowed to slits.

Why did he have a bra of yours in his possession? You shifted the cloth and your eyebrow twitched, "That's where these went..."

With a sigh, you reluctantly admitted that you should probably be grateful now because if he didn't have these you'd have to re-dress in damp underwear or just plain go commando. But neither of those were really appealing options.

You got dressed quickly, but stopped as your eyes fell on the plain dark red boxers he had given you to wear. You gave a small shake of your head at the sight but pulled them on anyway.

With your wet clothes gathered in your arms you walked from the bathroom and, to your suprise, you were met with Seunghyun.

He smiled sheepishly at you, secretly loving how cute you looked, swallowed up in his clothes that were obviously far too big for you. As he admired your adorableness you admired how the black wifebeater he was wearing made him look manly.

Seunghyun smirked when he noticed your open gawking, "Like what you see?" he asked with a cocky smirk.

You rolled your eyes to cover your blush and changed the subject, "What do I do with my clothes?"

He shrugged, scratching the back of his head absentmindedly.

"Dunno~!" he concluded after a long pause. You would've face-palmed if it wasn't for the clothes in your arms.

"I'll just put them in the laundry room then, I guess.."

Seunghyun nodded, offering to help but you just shrugged him off and hurried to the laundry room.

You set the clothes on top of the washer and began to look for a plastic bag to keep them in but you stopped short when someone else entered the room.

"M-Minhwan?"

He acknowledged you with half a smile, "Hey,"

You leaned back onto the washer, "Hey, yourself..."

Minhwan awkwardly cleared his throat, "You need help with something?" he asked in a desperate attempt to lighten the mood.

You nodded slowly, not moving your gaze from the teen in front of you.

"Yeah...you got a plastic bag that I can put my clothes in?"

He nodded quickly and left the room for a moment before returning with a grocery bag that would suffice.

"Thanks,"

He nodded again and gave a timid smile, "Anytime, [Name]-ah..."

"Minhwan,"

"Y-Yeah?"

"...you know how I feel about you,"

Hurt crossed his features but you kept talking.

"A-And, you know how I feel about Seunghyun,"

His shoulders sagged and he ran a hand through his hair as his heart clenched painfully.

"So please...just, give up on me."

You gripped his arm and looked up at him pleadingly.

He gave in and smiled sadly at you.

"I know, I will...just give me time...I'm sorry about how I handeled things before. This is the first time we talked since you told me how you uhm...felt and I'm sorry about how I reacted. Really. I just-"

"I forgive you...I wish it wasn't like this...I'm sorry too,"

He smiled a bit brighter and patted your head in a brotherly manner, "What are you doing here still? Go, Seunghyun's probably worried you got lost~"

You giggled and nodded, rushing off but you stopped in the doorway, "Oh, I forgot," looking over your shoulder you added, "Goodnight Oppa!"

He called out a goodnight in reply as you skipped out of the room and started toward Seunghyun's room.

He met you halfway, bumping into you in the dark, "AH! Sorry! You were taking a while and I just wanted to make sure you were okay!" he hurriedly explained.

Once you two were back in his room you both sat on his bed, not ready to fall asleep just yet.

"Neh...Seunghyun..."

"Yeah?"

"I talked with Minhwan-oppa,"

Seunghyun felt his heart drop, "O-Oh? You did? Why? What happend?"

You mentally chuckled at his response, "Relax, nothing happened. But we're on good terms again."

He sighed in relief before smiling at you and pulling you into his arms, "That's cool then, so...he's not gonna hit on you anymore then. Right?"

You rolled your eyes but snuggled closer to your boyfriend anyway, "Calm down, Hyun,"

He smiled and pressed his lips to the top of your head, "Just making sure,"

You smiled a little, despite yourself before giving a yawn.

"Tired?" Seunghyun questioned.

You nodded drowsily and Seunghyun smirked a little before he pulled the comforter around the two of you.

You smiled gratefully at the warmth and Seunghyun held you closer to him, "Goodnight, [Name]-ah," he whispered into your ear.

You shivered at the feeling of his breath against your neck before murmuring, "Goodnight," in reply.

"I love you,"

You smiled in the darkness even though Seunghyun couldn't see it as Seunghyun's arms tightened around your waist. Turning in his grasp you pressed a kiss to his lips and replied, "I love you too,"

And with that final exchange of words the two of you fell into the most comfortable sleep you would ever know all while the rain continued to pour outside.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

OH! THE MUSH! It's suffocating me!

Hahaha, yeah, it's super fluffy and mushy at the end. >.<

I almost added an extended ending but it would've been too similar to the ending I had already used before in my first Taemin drabble in my SHINee drabble series so I was just like, ehhh naww. And I left it be.

Sorry, this chapter wasn't my best. It was long and dragged on. Certain parts could've been drabbles of their own. I could've cut this into 4 short sections and made it a mini-series. But I just wrote it like this instead. Ah, not sure if that was a good idea or not though. *sigh*

Anyway, I just felt like I had to show that everything between Minhawn and you was okay now. I just had too! Haha, yeah...that's the reason for the random interaction. Also, I remember hearing once that Seunghyun shared a room with another member...but in this drabble, just pretend the dorm is like super ginormous and he doesn't. Okay? Okay.

Ahh...I'm really not that proud of the chapter.

*reads it over again*

Ahhh it so much!

>.<

Forgive me~!!!!

Also...does anyone have a specific scenario you want to happen between you and Seunghyun? I'm running out of ideas here!

And another thing...I'm really, really tired right now and I'm gonna skip proof-reading so...there are probably a lot of mistakes. Just pay them no heed...I'll fix em later.
 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!