Scary Movies

Oh, Is it Love?

Hold me, I'm scared

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You snuggled into the warmth of the blanket  that was draped across your shoulders as Seunghyun rummaged around your living room, looking for a movie to watch.

"What kind of movie do you wanna watch [Name]-ah~?" Seunghyun asked, looking over his shoulder at you.

You shook your head, "I chose last time, it's your turn,"

Seunghyun grinned devilishly and quickly pulled out the scariest movie in the shelf, your brother's absolute favorite scary movie looked to be Seunghyun's favorite too.

"What about (insert the title of a movie that scares the hell out of you)~?"

You gulped, staring at the movie with wide, terrified eyes, "S-Sure..."

Truth be told, you were a complete wimp when it came to scary movies. Just ask anyone.

Seunghyun frowned, noticing your terrified expression, "We don't have to watch it if you don't want to...we could watch Howl's Moving Castle or something else that you like?"

You shook your head forcefully, "No! I want to watch it!"

Seunghyun looked unconvinced, "Are you sure? I don't want-"

"Just shut up and put the movie on!"

Even though he was still not convinced that you wanted to watch the movie, he put it in anyway.

He took his seat on the couch next to you and you immediantly pulled up the blanket so he could get in. He grinned at you and draped his arm around your shoulders as he pressed play.

You weren't even half way through the movie and you were already sitting in Seunghyun's lap, clutching onto the front of his t-shirt as you pressed your face into his chest.

Seunghyun glanced down at your form and was overwhelmed with guilt, quietly, he reached over and turned off the TV.

Noticing the lack of scary noises you looked up at Seunghyun, confused, "Why'd you turn it off?"

His fingers ran through your hair and he kissed your forehead, "It's scaring you,"

You pouted stubbornly, "I wasn't scared!"

He nodded sarcastically, "Oh no, not at all...did I say that?"

You playfully pushed his shoulder and he grinned at your cute antics.

Placing another kiss to your forehead he attempted to stand up, "I should be getting back to the dorm..." he murmured to himself.

You stiffened and automatically grabbed onto him desperately, "Stay the night!" you blurted.

He blinked, staring down at you, "Huh?"

"Stay the night...it's too dark for you to go home now anyway...just stay the night, please."

He smiled at you, knowing that you were just too frightened by the movie to stay home alone. But he didn't say anything about that, he just nodded and said, "Alright,"

Luckily for him, he was able to find some sweats to wear in your brother's room. He walked back to your room and entered cautiously, afraid to walk in on you changing. But when he walked in you were already changed and shaking under the covers of your bed.

You yelped at the sound of the door opening but Seunghyun quickly assured you it was just him and you ran over to him, hugging him tightly.

"I thought you were attacked!!!"

"[Name]-ah...I was gone for less than 5 minutes...really?"

You didn't reply, all you did was drag him to your bed.

Seunghyun smiled down at you, it wasn't everyday that you were so willing to hold him.

You and Seunghyun climbed under the covers and as soon as Seunghyun switched the lamp off you wrapped your arms around him.

"I'm scared," you admitted after a long moment of silence.

Seunghyun's arms encircled your small body and pulled you closer to him, "Don't be...I'm right here..."

"But what if a serial killer breaks in and wants to kill me?"

"Then I'll protect you."

"...but your so weak!"

Seunghyun's pride deflated and the room was filled with a sudden aura of depression.

"Thanks, [Name]-ah...you know I could just leave since I'm too weak to be of any use here!"

He was joking, of course, but you took his words seriously and  immediantly tightened your grip on him in disagreement, "Please don't! I'm sorry! Don't go!"

Seunghyun softened at your panicked tone of voice, "I'm not going anywhere, [Name]-ah. It's okay. I'm sorry, I won't leave."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Pinky Swear?"

He linked his pinky with yours and nodded, "Pinky swear."

You smiled in the darkness and cuddled up to Seunghyun, "Thank-you..."

He pressed a kiss to the top of your head.

"Anytime, [Name]-ah...I'll always be here for you..."

"I love you," you whispered sleepily.

Seunghyun's eyes slid closed as he replied, "I love you too..."

With Seunghyun by your side, you realized...you really had nothing to fear.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I remember someone suggesting a scary movie thing so I finally wrote it.

I'm such a chicken when it comes to scary movies because I have an overly active imagination TT^TT

(But the weird thing is, things like Knotts Scary Farm, Universal Studios Halloween Haunt, any type of scary maze, or anything...doesn't scare me at all. *shrugs* I'm weird.)

Anywaaaay~!

I'm not really sure how this turned out...

I'm never happy with anything I write sooo~

I don't know.

Comment please! It makes me sad when I don't get comments :(

Comments are love. So if you love the story pleaaaaaaaaaaaase comment! It means a lot to me ^^