JEREMY~!!!!!

Oh, Is it Love?

Possible spoilers for anyone who hasn't watched the amazing drama, "You're Beautiful"

-----------------------------------

You're Beautiful~

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a normal rest day in the FT Island dorm.

Everyone was lazing around, doing absolutely nothing and enjoying that they were doing nothing. Everything was peaceful and quiet until the front door to the dorm was thrown open and followed by a shout of "JEREEEEMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY~!!!!!"

Hongki blinked, eye brows drawing together in confusion at the name. He didn't even have time to think about who yelled it before a small body threw itself onto his, arms wrapped tight around his neck and face buried in his shoulder.

His eyes went wide and his hands flapped nervously at his side as he choked out your name.

You just held him tighter sobbing about how you'd choose him and that Mi Nyu was stupid for choosing Tae Kyung over him and all this nonsense relating to the drama he was in years ago.

At the sound of sobbing, the rest of FT Island rushed to the living room where you and Hongki were smushed together on the couch. They were all quite amused by the scene of Hongki trying to pry your crying form off him before Seunghyun caught sight of it but it was too late because before he could get you off, Seunghyun walked into the living room.

"Hey, who's cry-...eh, [Name]-ah?"

You lifted your head from Hongki's chest and stared at Seunghyun with wide, teary eyes.

Hongki remained tense, and unmoving, absolutely terrified about what Seunghyun would do to him for being so close to you.

But rather than kill him, Seunghyun just sighed.

"...you re-watched "You're Beautiful" again, didn't you?"

You nodded, sniffling and burying your face in Hongki's sweatshirt as you cried about how he could sing a song only for you and you would love only him.

"Last time she watched the bus scene it took me hours to calm her down. But now she has the real Jeremy to cry on...you have fun dealing with that, hyung~!"

"WHAT!?"

Minhwan snickered along with Jaejin and both followed Seunghyun out of the room. Jonghun smirked and threw Hongki a box of tissues before he too, exited the room.

"JEREMY!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! MI NYU DOESN'T DESERVE YOU ANYWAY!!!"

"OH MY GOD! SEUNGHYUN GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND OFF MEEEEE~!!!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Watching the drama.

Wishing I could hug Hongki.

This is the first time a drama has made me cry.

I cried so much watching this, seriously. Almost every episode elicited some kind of emotion from me, whether it be anger or sadness or happy/fangirlness. It was something.

I really like it, it's just filled with epic.

But God, I cried so much during the bus scene. It's so sad...

Anyway, if you haven't watched You're Beautiful, I recommend it! It's amazing! Well, I really like it.

By the way, there's not much Seunghyun/Reader in this but eh. I wanted to write it and it came out really bad but here it is. Don't hate me, I'm gonna post a real chapter after.

:P