Infidelity? (Part 2)

Oh, Is it Love?

I never wanted any of this to happen.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seunghyun had gone to the dorm early but found out from Jaejin that you had gone to the studio with Minhwan. He'd admit that when he heard that he was a little bit jealous because he wanted to learn how to play the drums with you not have you teach him. But he thought nothing of it, just thanked Jaejin, got a ride to the studio.

He hadn't been expecting to walk in on you cheating on him.

He trusted you so completely the thought of it never struck him.

But when he reached the doorway he caught you.

You were sitting in Minhwan's lap kissing him. Well all he could see was the back of Minhwan's head, not your face. For that, he probably should be grateful...he didn't want to see the pleasured look on your face when it wasn't him who was the cause.

Seunghyun bolted the moment he laid his eyes on the sight. He couldn't bear to watch things progress any further, he had seen how Minhwan was pressed against your back.

So he threw the book he just bought down and ran for it.

Or rather, he ran from it.

He didn't want to believe that the girl who was in there kissing his bandmate and close friend was you.

He refused to admit that only girl he's ever cared for would do something like that to him.

He didn't want to admit that you could've just been toying with him this whole time.

He didn't want to.

But he knew what he had seen, he knew what he saw.

He knew.

So, when he got back to the dorm, he ignored the other member's worried looks and questions and locked himself in his room.

Once inside, he slid down the door and finally let himself cry.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~!!! YOU MADE HIM CRY! HOW COULD YOU!?!! *cries with Hyun*

*sniff* This part is just so you know how Seunghyun saw things. (Note how he didn't see your shocked: omfgewwwwhyinthenameofallthingsholyisminhwankissingme!?! face.)

Anywhoo~! I plan for this to now be a 4 part series within my little drabble series.

...

Does that make sense?

Dunno.

Anyway~! Comment please~! I wanna knows what you people think~!