Vitamin Deficiency

Oh, Is it Love?

I suddenly don't feel so sick anymore

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

With a groan you rolled over onto your stomach, trying to find some position that was comfortable but all efforts were proven futile.

You were just that sick.

You had a killer sinus headache, you couldn't breathe through your nose, your throat was painfully tight and burned like hell everytime you swallowed and to summarize it all...you felt like .

Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong Ring Diggy Diggy Ding Ding Ding Ring-

You groaned loudly and blindly d for the device that was the source of noise, with great reluctance you picked up your phone and, without looking at the caller ID, answered with a congested, "Hello?"

"[N-Name]-ah?! Whoa, what happened to my beautiful angel's voice?!!?"

You gave a little half-smile, happy to hear Seunghyun's voice, "Nothing, I'm just (sniffle) sick," you answered.

"You are?! Ah! I'll be over in 20 minutes!"

You sat up immediantly and hurriedly began to speak against him, "What? No, Seunghyun, I don't want to get you sick! I'm fine!"

"Nonsense, it's my job as your boyfriend to take care of you since no one else is around! Plus, I don't get sick. I'm like, related to Superman,"

You rolled your eyes, "Seunghyun I'm really fine there's no need to-"

"I'll be there soon, I'm already in the car~! See you soon~! Bye~"

You fell back onto your back and lazily let your arm drape over your eyes.

"Aish...that boy..."

Seunghyun was there within half an hour, true to his word.

You were happy to see your boyfriend, but it would be a lie if you said that the fact he came with soup didn't boost your happiness.

After you finished eating, Seunghyun sat down and began talking to you, telling very animated stories to amuse you while you relaxed. He stopped in the middle of one though when you began coughing.

"Are you okay?!" he asked frantically.

You nodded, wincing at the pain in your throat, "I'm fine, sorry, I interrupted your story,"

He shook his head and helped you lay back down, "So? Aish, you're burning up...are you sure this is just a cold?"

You sighed,  "Yes, yes, don't worry about it...I just need to rest," Seunghyun looked unconvinced, "Why? What do you think it is, Dr. Seunghyun?"

Seunghyun put on a professional face and consulted an invisible clipboard.

"Hmm...let's see...oh, my..."

You rose a brow in curiousity, "What is it, doctor?"

He frowned, "It seems...that you have a vitamin deficiency..."

"Really?"

He nodded still wearing a serious expression, "Yes, and it's a very important vitamin that you should be taking daily,"

"Which one?"

He grinned, tackling you as he shouted, "VITAMIN ME~!!!!!"

You couldn't help but laugh with him as he glomped you, smothering you with his love as he crushed you to his chest.

Ah, he was kinda crushing you...not that you weren't going to complain.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehe, I couldn't resist~! RingDingDong is my ringtone >.<

Guys, I'm procrastinating.

I really, really, really, need to start working on my assignments but I'm just so unwilling.

I mean, ahhh this .

I don't wanna do work.

It's summer still! *cries*

Ahhh, well...I'll have to find other ways to procrastinate now...

If I don't update for a while, you guys won't hate me, right? Cuz I might have to like, kill my internet so I can concentrate on my work (Psh, like that would help)

Naw, nevermind...don't worry. I have no will-power.

Y U NO COMMENT!!?! Please comment! Don't be silent! Silent readers never prosper!

COMMENT!!!!!!