The Airport Kiss

Oh, Is it Love?

Shut up and kiss me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

You nervously eyed the exit that Seunghyun would soon file out of, while your teeth worried your bottom lip in anticipation.

It's been 2 long weeks since your boyfriend left with the rest of FT Island  to do a couple charity concerts in Singapore and a fan signing in Thailand.

2 weeks was too long to be away from him but since it was such a spontaneous decision you were asked to stay behind.

But now, they were coming back.

Any minute Seunghyun would come walking out of that exit and you'd be here for him.

"Miss, move aside please,"

You were quickly pushed aside by a security guard who obliviously assumed you were a fan and into a crowd of fans that had their cameras out, were waving signs, and jumping up and down as they readied for the arrival of FT Island.

You cringed as you caught sight of a sign that was covered in hearts and had Seunghyun's name all over it.

With a sudden flare of possessiveness you almost told the chick to back off him. Almost.

But then you realized how bad that would be for Seunghyun and also, you didn't want people to start remembering who you were yet since it still seemed that no one ever recognized you without Seunghyun on your arm.

People knew of Seunghyun's relationship with you and a lot of devoted Prima Donnas supported the "pairing" but there were of course...some antis. Anti fans who claimed you were not good enough for him, delusional people who forgot about Seunghyun's own happiness and acted like they owned him.

Since this girl carried that "Seunghyun-is-mine-[Name]-is-just-a-" flare, you reluctantly bit your tongue and kept your mouth shut.

Suddenly, without warning, people began crowding about you and you were pushed from the frontline to somewhere in the back along with other girls who were too weak to fight against the attack of extreme fangirling.

"OMO! IT'S THEM!"

You snapped your head toward the exit and your heart leapt as you caught sight of the five boys.

"Seunghyun!"

Your cry was lost in the crowd's deafening screaming and you began pushing people to get closer.

You forced your way through the crowd and began to jump in an attempt to catch Seunghyun's attention. As you jumped you finally caught sight of Seunghyun  and saw that he was looking through the crowds with this half smile,  as his eyes scanned the mass of people. You grinned because you knew he was looking for you.

You gave a shout of his name and elbowed your way through the crowd and dove under the arm of the security guy who was supposed to be keeping the girls away from the members.

The fangirls screeched at the sight of you, standing a measly 2 feet from their idols, looking dishevled from having fought your way through the swarm of girls.

"Seunghyun."

Seunghyun's eyes lit up and you ran toward him all while ignoring the eye rolls and laughter of the other members, the cooing of the real Prima Donnas and the cursing of the antis. You smiled widely, throwing your arms around his neck as he caught you and spun you around.

"Welcome back," you whispered, toying with his hair, as he gently began to set you back on your feet.

He smiled and held you tighter as he whispered, "You have no idea how much I want to kiss you,"

You rolled your eyes, "Why waste your breath then? Just kiss me."

He happily obliged, wrapping his arms around your body and pulling you closer to him.

You grinned against his lips...well, it  was certainly good to have him back.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is this...I don't even...

Hmmm...totally not as romantic as I thought it would be...

This is terrible!

What happened to my magic writing ju-ju?!

*cries*

Omfg, people! I have to do so much summer work still it's insane! I don't even know how to answer half of these questions and English is my strong point in school!

And then I have to do a super lame essay on this book!

And then I have to do a biography on Julius Ceaser (I was gonna do Alexander the Great but I kinda got the wrong book)

And then! I have to make a resume for Julius-dude.

1...2...3

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm gonna die.

School starts in T-minus, 29 days.

O.O

*freaking out-spazzing*

OMFG!

I'LL NEVER PROCRASTINATE AGAIN!!!!!

...

Okay, that's a total lie.

But ahhh, I have so much work to do~! *sob sob*

Don't worry about updates though, this will probably be my main reason to procrastinate. ^^

Hey, you silent readers out there! I know who you are! COMMENT!

Hahaha, thanks to all you awesome people who do comment by the way, it really means a lot to me~!