Infidelity (Part 4) [Last Part]

Oh, Is it Love?

I'm nothing without you by my side...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Weeks had gone by, without any contact from Seunghyun.

Minhawn, was another story, he called you a couple of times in the first week, mainly to apologize and check-up on you. He even gave you a reason for his unusual behavior that day in the practice room. He admitted to you that he had been harboring feelings ever since he met you that day when Seunghyun first brought you to the dorm and introduced you to the rest of the members of FT Island. When you had smiled at him he apparently fell for you.

But after you told him how you felt about him, he never called you again.

Now you had broken two hearts in the course of 9 days.

You were still able to leave your house before Minhawn's little confession. You had managed to pull yourself from your bed everyday even though you would end up just walking aimlessly through the city, trying to take your mind off everything and pretending like life was okay because it was better than just sitting like a lump in your room. But after you broke Minhawn's heart, you condemed yourself to your house...the guilt of hurting him making you unable to drag yourself outside anymore.

These days spent alone seemed to drag on forever, you laid in bed all day unless you were going to the restroom or reluctantly getting up to eat and shower. You felt empty, hollow...your actions were robotic, more like your body was moving on it's own to sustain yourself while your heart and mind were elsewhere.

You cried a lot during these days without Seunghyun. For example, you'd be laying there in your bed, just trying to forget the world then you'd see his face flash before your eyes, you'd see his pained expression and then you'd remember how you hurt him. You'd remember how badly you hurt him and you would cry. You'd cry because you knew it was all your fault.

Sure, you could just blame it all on Minhawn. But deep down you knew that you couldn't because...it was your fault too.

You may not have kissed back, but you didn't pull away when he pressed his lips to yours.

No, you let him kiss you.

That, alone, made you sick to your stomach.

You would do anything to go back and change what had happened.

But you couldn't change the past.

What happened, happened and wouldn't just go away--no matter how much you wanted it to.

And now, because of your mistake you were made to suffer the consequences.

Live without Seunghyun.

You never felt so incomplete and empty before.

You never truly knew what it was like to be lonely, to remorse, to grieve...until you lost Seunghyun.

All because of one stupid mistake

You threw an arm over your eyes and began cursing to no one as tears stung at your eyes.

One mistake ruined everything.

Would anything ever be the same with Seunghyun ever again?

*diiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

You hastily wiped the tears from your eyes and blindly stumbled from your bed at the sound of the doorbell.

Your father was the only other person who lived with you but was on a month long business trip, leaving you here alone since your elder brother was in America studying. So, you were the only one there to answer the door.

You ignored the fact that it was well-past noon and you were still wearing gray sweat capris and an old oversized t-shirt that belonged to your brother and that your eyes were probably red from crying and answered the door with little thought.

You immediantly regretted opening the door when you saw Seunghyun on your front step.

"S-S-Seung..." you couldn't even say his name without choking! Pathetic! You mentally began to scold yourself while Seunghyun stared at you.

Seunghyun looked shocked by the state you were in, your cheeks were flushed, your eyes red and watering and your hair was messily tied into a high ponytail not to mention the fact that you were wearing pajamas at 2 in the afternoon! Was this what his absence had done to you?

He stepped inside without a word and carefully closed the door behind him, his eyes never leaving yours.

You looked so different, so scared...so unlike the [Name] he knew. You were dishelved and fragile looking, lacking in the confidence that you normally held. But he could understand the sudden change.

Without you his days also seemed dull. He also felt lonely and incomplete when you weren't at his side.

That's why he came here to set things straight...if only he could figure out how to speak properly again.

There's a long moment of silence, where neither of you moved your eyes away from eachother.

But you lost this silent staring contest and averted your gaze elsewhere.

"Why are you here?" you ask in a firm voice as you try to stand strong and look unhurt but your voice quivers in the middle of your sentence and despite your efforts you look weaker than ever.

Seunghyun chuckles a little at your innocent question, "Why do ya think?"

His chuckle catches you off guard and leads you to believe that he's just mocking you so you ignore the lump that forming in your throat and reply in the same "firm" voice, "Dunno. To officially break up with me?"

He's shocked for a second, wondering how you could ever think such a thing but then he remembers how he'd been a coward and ignored you for nearly 3 weeks and decides you have a valid reason to conjure up that assumption.

He shakes his head frantically and walks over to you, tipping your chin up and making you look at him again, "The opposite, actually,"

You blink owlishly in confusion before Seunghyun leans down and lets his forehead rest against yours with a smile. His thumbs graze your cheeks, leaving the skin they touch tingling. His cool breath fans against your heated skin and you feel butterflies rise in your stomach.

It feels like it's the first time he's ever been so close to you.

You desperately try to steer your thoughts away from his sudden closeness as you start to ask,  "What are you-"

"I love you,"

You're pretty sure your heart stopped.

"H-Huh?"

He presses his lips to yours in a gentle kiss that leaves you feeling lightheaded just like the first time he kissed you, "I said, I love you,"

Your heart pounds, "E-Even after..."

He smiles a little, "Yeah, even after all that. You know I think that's why I was so upset that day...because I finally realized that I loved you and I thought you were just toying with me. Ugh, I'm an idiot, [Name]-ah. I shouldn't have ever doubted you...I'm so sorry for misunderstanding. Can you forgive me?"

You nod with tears filling your eyes as you smiled back at him, "Yes, but the question is....can you forgive me?"

He kisses you again with a final murmur of, "I already did."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, this didn't turn out exactly like I wanted it too :\

I dunno, I feel like it's kinda cheesy and lame and kinda crap-tastic...but what do you think?

See! I told you Minhawn wasn't completely bad!!! ...at least he had a reason? Sorta...kinda...almost, but not really.

...

I tried to make him almost good!

Anyway~!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!