Infidelity? (Part 3)

Oh, Is it Love?

Look at me...can't you see how sorry I am?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minhwan apologized profusely but rather than forgive him you demanded that he take you back to the dorm.

As soon as you arrived Jonghun met you at the door, glancing between the two of you he narrowed his eyes.

"What did you do?"

Your heart sank a little, "Wh-Wha-"

"What. Did. You. Do. To. Seunghyun-ah."

You swallowed back the painful lump that was rising in your throat and nervously shifted from foot to foot.

But before you could even think of a reply Mihwan stepped foward, "I'll explain. [Name]-ah, go talk to Seunghyun."

You nodded without a word and bolted for his room, but your hand paused right above the handle when you heard the noises from within.

You could hear his strangled sobs as he tried not to cry and as these noises met your ears your heart shattered even more.

Inside Seunghyun was still leaning against the door, crying his eyes out, finally having come to a realization.

He hadn't been sure of it before now.

But after everything that's happened he knew.

He loved you.

Because if what he's feeling wasn't love then it wouldn't hurt so bad.

Out of the corner of his watering eyes, Seunghyun caught sight of a picture of you two that hung on the wall. Suddenly his self-pity evolved to rage at your betrayal and in the rush of emotions he jumped up and slammed his fist against the picture, slicing his knuckles and breaking the painful memory into shards of glass.

When the sound of breaking glass met  your ears you threw the door open and found Seunghyun sliding down the wall at the opposite side of the room, hugging a bloodied fist to his chest. You ran toward him and immediantly knelt by his side, taking hold of his fist and examining his knuckles even though he refused to look at you.

"You should be more careful..."

No response.

You carefully led him over to the bathroom, stepping over the picture of you two that he had punched, so you could clean his cuts. As you cleaned his cuts and wrapped them Seunghyun never looked at you or acknowledged your presence at all. He just let you do what you had to do, not speaking a word.

As you finished wrapping you leaned back and began to put everything back into the first aid kit.

"...you really ought to be more careful..." you commented thoughtfully.

Seunghyun didn't even glance at you as he snapped, "Why do you care?"

You shut the kit and stared up at him, "Because I care about you,"

He scoffed, "Oh, really?"

You nodded, "Of course,"

"Then what were you doing with Minhwan?!"

He finally met your eyes and your eyes filled with tears when you saw the pained expression he wore.

"You don't understand...it wasn't what it looked like!"

He rolled his eyes, "What do you mean 'it wasn't what it looked like' you were kissing him!"

You blinked back tears but they fell over and rolled down your cheeks when you saw that Seunghyun's eyes were glistening with unshed tears of his own.

"You don't understand!" you tried to grasp his good hand but Seunghyun pulled it away before you could touch him.

He looked so hurt yet so angry, "What don't I understand, [Name]?!" his voice was loud but you could tell he was desperate to know what really happened.

"That..."

"I kissed her."

You both turned  suddenly as Minhwan stepped into the room, both of you wearing shocked expressions.

"What?" Seunghyun breathed.

"I kissed her. She didn't kiss me. I was the one to initiated it. And I'm sorry."

Seunghyun was silent for a long moment before he finally whispered, "Please just...leave."

Minhwan left without hesitation but you stood back.

"Seunghyun...I-"

"[Name]...please go, I want to be alone."

You took a shuddering breath before you nodded, "I'm sorry," you whispered. In a spur of the moment you leaned down and pressed your lips to his cheek softly, he gave no reaction and you reluctantly walked away, closing the door behind you with silent tears streaming down your cheeks.

Once the door shut, Seunghyun collapsed to the floor and-ignoring the pain in his right hand-punched the tile in frustration.

He just didn't know what to think anymore, who to be mad at, who to trust...he didn't know anything.

He was filled with emotions he couldn't express and he just felt so confused, so broken, so lost...so hurt...

So he did what he always did in a situation like this...

He cried.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

...

You should've taken up piano or something, Shisus.

Awww what's gonna happen to you and Seunghyun!?

Will you make up, or break-up?!

*le gasp*

Naw, I can't make stuff sad for long, don't worry bout your relationship! You'll get over it...maybe~

Anywhooo~! What'd ya think?

Leave a comment and let me know!