Memory Lane

Oh, Is it Love?

Remember when~?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He smiled widely at you and you stared back at him suspiciously.

"Why are you acting like this?"

Seunghyun holds you tighter and ignores the other people on the street as he sing-songs in reply, "I don't know~! Oh hey, [Name]-ah! Look!"

You roll your eyes at his antics, smiling a little to yourself as he continues to tug you along the street. You two stop in front of an all too familiar place and you lean your head on Seunghyun's shoulder as you peer through the window.

"Remember when we first met?"

You blink, turning your head up toward him at the unusual question, "Ne...of course I do..."

He grins then, "You looked so cute when you were all embarrassed~"

You smile wide, pushing his shoulder with your head lightly, "I wasn't embarrassed!"

"You totally were. You were blushing when you looked at me!"

You stick your tongue out at him and he does the same to you, "I was flushed from running, idiot," you remark cooly.

Seunghyun nods dramatically, "Sure, sure...yeah, that's why. It wasn't at all because you were stunned by my shocking, godlike iness~"

You push him away from you with a laugh, "Yah! You're the farthest thing from y~!"

Seunghyun laughed, and takes your thin wrists in his hands as he smiles down at you, "You know it's true~"

You stick your tongue out at him and he releases one of your wrists to lightly pinch your nose.

"C'mon admit it~"

You playfully bite his palm causing him to jerk his hand away instantaneously.

"What was that?" he laughed.

You two laughed together for a moment, Seunghyun circling you and wrapping his arms around you from behind.

"I heard this place is closing soon..." you murmured, leaning your head back to rest against Seunghyun.

"I know...it's terrible..."

"I don't know why but this is making me really sad..."

Seunghyun looks down at you as you turn around in his arms, "Mm?"

"I feel like, I'm losing a piece of me..."

He smiles at you and presses a kiss to your forehead.

"We'll still have our memories of it though..."

You smiled, "That's true...oh, remember the second or third time we met here? That time when I realized you were an idol?"

Seunghyun grimaced, "And even then you only noticed cuz Hongki-hyung was with me..."

You giggled, "Oh yeah, ah I freaked out when I saw him..."

"That's an understatement. You practically jumped him."

"I was planning on kidnapping him and selling him on Ebay~"

"Bwoh!?! Really?!"

You slap his shoulder, "No, not really, you idiot." you give a short laugh as he pouts at you, "He was just my bias is all..."

"But I'm your bias now, right? Right?"

You laugh at his anxiousness and nod, "Of course, Hyun. Calm down."

He grins and nuzzles his face into your neck.

"Good."

Not wanting to ruin the moment, you quietly decide not to tell Seunghyun that you still have a poster or two of Hongki under your bed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*ran out of ideas*

Hey guys, guess what! School starts on Tuesday...and~! I have a biography and a resume to do~!

I procrastinated like a boss until the very end ohmygod, I fail at life.

In case any of you don't remember...you and Seunghyun met at the music store and you had been running from your friend and that's why you were all flushed. Seunghyunnie just likes to believe it was because he's too y for his shirt.

Sorry for this terrible chapter. *bows*

I'm running low on ideas heh...