Mission: Success

Oh, Is it Love?

Why didn't you say it sooner?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seunghyun managed to avoid you for three whole days after the little "kiss" which, you found, was more annoying than him just running off after doing it.

So, you had no choice but to take matters into your own hands.

And what did you do?

Follow him home, that's what.

Yup, you are officially a stalker.

But a girl has to do what a girl has to do.

You waited patiently in the bushes in front of the dorm in which FT Island lived for the group to arrive.

When they did you thanked your lucky stars that Seunghyun was the last one out of the car. It would have been a pain if the rest of the members were around when you jumped from the greenery and tackled him to the ground.

But since he was the last one out, the rest of the members had made it safely inside before you jumped him.

Would it be bad to admit that you swelled with pride when he let out an extremely girlish shriek as the two of you tumbled to the forgiving earth?

You managed to pin him to the ground despite your significantly smaller figure. His eyes went wide when he recovered from the intial shock to realize that his "attacker" was none other than you.

"[N-Name]?!" he stuttered as he gave a lame effort to try to get out from underneath your body.

You refused to budge though, sending him a glare that finally made him stop fidgeting.

"Why." It was less of a question and more of a demand.

He nervously averted his gaze and muttered something under his breath that vaguely sounded  like 'I don't know what your talking about'

You rolled your eyes at his childishness, "Yes you do, Seunghyun. I know you do, we both do,"

He pouted, "No I don't. Explain." he demanded, stubbornly.

"You kissed me."
 

He narrowed his eyes at whatever he was looking at, praying you didn't notice that he was blushing.

"Why."

He turned to you, finally meeting your gaze.

"Guess."

You sat up slightly, suprised by his words, "What's that supposed to mean?!"

He glared at you as his blush increased, "You're not an idiot, [Name]. Guess."

Your eyes widened considerably as he sat up completely, forcing you to straddle him, right before he pressed his mouth to yours.

You were shocked to say the least, what happened to your foolish, innocent best friend? Because that Seunghyun would most definitely not do this.

You found that you didn't care though because Seunghyun was molding his lips to your just right.

To your disappointment Seunghyun pulled away from you and met your eyes, silently asking if you understood.

You nodded to his unspoken question, "I feel the same way,"

He grinned widely and gave a whoop of joy, collapsing back on the grass and taking you down with him.

The two of you lied there for a second before Seunghyun jumped to his feet and picked you up in his arms happily spinning you around.

Well...this certainly wasn't what you expected your stalking plan to lead to but as Seunghyun let go of you so he could lean down and kiss you again...making you forget all about being mad at him for being a coward and ignoring you.

All that mattered was that Seunghyun finally, finally...returned your feelings.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 So...how was that for a confession?

Ehhh...I'm still not satisfied with it but whatever.

I hope you people enjoyed it!

Comment please~!!!