Happy Birthday, Seunghyun~!

Oh, Is it Love?

Happy Birthday to you~

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seunghyun heaved a sigh as he slid into the car, the day was finally over.

Yes, it was his birthday...but he still had a full day of schedules.

He ran a hand through his hair and gave a frown, he just really wanted to spend the day with you. That was his main birthday wish. That was all he wanted.

But, no...he still had to work.

He hadn't seen you all day nor had he heard from you which was unusual.

In the back of his mind, he worried that you had somehow forgotten.

Seunghyun arrived at the dorm after 8, completely exhausted and slightly groggy from his nap in the car.

He opened the door after a minute of fumbling with the doorknob and lazily kicked it shut behind him as he shouted, "I'm home!"

No one replied and Seunghyun's heart fell, was anyone even home to celebrate?

Seunghyun walked to the kitchen, thinking that maybe they were eating but no one was there.

That's when he heard the sounds of someone playing the gutair flit from the living room. He blinked, he'd heard this song before...

"Hyung? What are you doing?"

He peeked into the living room and his jaw dropped. There were the rest of the members, and in the center of the living room, standing next to Jonghun who was playing the gutair, was you.

You bit your lip nervously and smiled at him and Jonghun nodded to you as he softly said, "1...2...1...2...3...4,"

He began playing the tune of a song that Seunghyun couldn't quite remember the name of, but he remembered hearing you say you loved it.

With a deep breath, you opened your mouth to sing.

Give me more lovin' than I've ever had

Make it all better when I'm feelin' sad

Tell me I'm special, even when I know I'm not

Seunghyun was surprised at the sound of your voice. You never really seriously sang in front of him. You messed around and would sing in a silly way like he often did. But never with effort. So, he was shocked to hear the soft, smooth quality of your singing voice.

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad

Barely gettin' mad, I'm so glad I found you

I love being around you

You make it easy, easy as: 1, 2...1, 2, 3, 4

Jonghun backed you up while you sang and Seunghyun couldn't do anything other than smile widely at you as you began to make hand signs along to the lyrics.

You lifted up your pointer finger.

There's only one thing-

You made a peace sign.

To do.

You added your ring finger and made three.

Three words.

Adding your pinky you continued to sing as Jonghun accompied you in the background, singing "1...2....3....4....I love you"

For you

You pointed to Seunghyun before making a heart with your hands.

I love you.

The gutair trailed off and you stared at Seunghyun with a furious blush on your face and an uncharacteristicly shy smile on your face.

"Happy Birthday, Seunghyun..."

Seunghyun grinned so wide it hurt and Hongki, Jaejin and Minhwan started belting out happy birthday and Jonghun joined in the out-of-tune singing as you disappeared into the kitchen before returning with a small pretty little cake with one lit candle on it.

"Make a wish,"

Seunghyun's eyes softened as he looked at you, he carefully brushed some of your hair back and whispered, "I already have everything I want right here..."

You blushed darkly, "J-Just hurry up and make a wish!"

Seunghyun laughed and blew out the candle making everyone in the background start screaming and shouting like crazy, congratualting their friend.

Seunghyun looked down at you he smirked and dipped two fingers into the icing on the cake. Your eyes went wide and you looked up at him, ready to scold him but he quickly wiped the icing on your nose, shutting you up.

You blinked owlishly, as the room went silent and Seunghyun smiled sheepishly at you, "Sorry~! But I had to and you know it~"

You smiled darkly, "Oh yeah, I know it...now I just have to do this."

You scooped up a glob of icing and wiped it down the side of Seunghyun's face with a sickly sweet smile.

Seunghyun laughed and turned to the other members with a devious glint in his eye.

He turned to you and carefully picked up some more icing, "You thinking what I'm thinking~?" he asked.

You returned his smirk with one of your own and swiped some icing off the cake for yourself, "Of course~!"

Over an hour, loads of laughter, jokes, and a fierce cake fight later, you along with the rest of FT Island were covered in bits of cake, fruit, and of course, icing. And no one really gave a damn.

"That was awesome..." you commented, not at all thinking about how long it was going to take you to get the sweet food out of your hair.

Seunghyun nodded in agreement and rested his head on your shoulder, "We should probably get cleaned up though..."

"Minhwan-ah and I already called the shower after Hongki-hyung and Jonghun-hyung~" Jaejin remarked.

"Well then [Name]-ah and I will go after~!" he said, waggling his eyebrows at you.

You playfully slapped him, "Not happening, Hyun."

He pouted, snuggling into you, "But I'm the birthday boy~!"

You sent him a bland stare, "So?"

He rolled his eyes childishly, "So, you should do what I want."

"I'm not showering with you."

"B-But...I want..."

"No."

"But it's more efficient anyway!!! Please~!!!"

You shook your head, "Sorry, Seungie...but no."

He hmphed and pouted and he stubbornly continued to pout until it was your turn to shower.

"How come you brought extra clothes?"

You blinked at him as you pulled the last of your things from your overnight bag.

"I'm staying the night..."

Seunghyun beamed, hugging you tightly, "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~!!!"

"Ow! Seunghyun, you don't need to scream in my ear! I get it!"

He smiled and released you from his bone-crushing hug.

"I'm just really happy. This started off as a bad day but it's turning into one of my best birthdays ever."

You smiled at him, placing a kiss on his still sugar-sweet cheek.

"I'll be right back, kay?"

He smiled and watched you disappear into the bathroom.

Half an hour later both you and Seunghyun were showered and sitting alone in the living room, snuggled beneath a blanket watching something random on TV.

You pressed closer to Seunghyun smiled at him, "So...you enjoyed your mini party then?"

Seunghyun leaned over to rest his cheek on your hair as he hummed, "Mm, it was awesome...I didn't know you could sing like that..."

You blushed, "I'm not that great..."

"You are."

You smiled, "Thanks, Hyun..."

"The lyrics were really good too, that was probably one of the nicest things anyone's ever done for me...I really appreciate it, [Name]."

You leaned up making Seunghyun remove his head from on top of yours, "I love you."

He brushed your hair behind your ear and leaned his forehead against yours, "I love you too...so much..."

You blushed brightly and pressed your lips to his.

He smiled into the kiss and turned so his knees were on either side of your hips as he lowered you onto your back on the couch.

Your hands tugged at his hair, smiling when he kissed your nose, he cupped your face in his hands and stared at you lovingly as he whispered, "You're so perfect..."

You kissed him with fevor that he returned eagerly, the kiss quickly going from cutesy and loving to urgent and passionate. You pulled harshly at his hair when he took your bottom lip between his teeth. He growled at the action and bit down on your lip, making you whimper pitifully at the action.

Seunghyun's hands trailed down your sides and you wriggled under his body, suddenly finding your clothing uncomfortable. Seunghyun pinned your body down with his, putting an end to your wiggling.

Right as Seunghyun's hands delved under the fabric of your shirt, Hongki flipped on the light switch.

"What did I say about doing it on the couch?"

Seunghyun groaned and reluctantly lifted himself off you while you just chuckled sheepishly.

"Sorry, oppa~"

Hongki turned the light back off with a scoff, "You better be,"

As soon as the sound of Hongki's door closing was heard, Seunghyun grabbed you by the wrist and lead you to his room.

"What are you doing?!"

"The birthday boy wants his present."

He closed the door to his room, locked it and pressed you against the door, "Now."

Oh, God...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR THE LATENESS OF THE CHAPPIE!!! >.<

I had to work (charity) and then my friend came over and we were dancing to Manmanhani, Sorry, Sorry, RingDingDong, Lucifer, Gee, Abracadabra and all these other songs and yeah well...yeah

Anyway...

I also apologize for the quality of this chapter.

I wanted to write something great but I feel like it wasn't up to par.

So...I apologize.

Also...the song is 1, 2, 3, 4 by the Plain White T's.

It's a really great song. Super cute, and I love it.

Please comment.