Skype

Oh, Is it Love?

It's not the same...but it's good enough.


"So how do I look? Still as handsome as ever?"

You giggled at your computer screen, laughing at Seunhyun's weak attempts at fixing his mussed hair, "I can see down your shirt," you teased. He jokingly shimmied his shoulders, grinning dorkily which only made you laugh harder you managed to nod despite it, "Ne, Seunghyun, you look fine, a little bit like an idiot but that's just your natural charm."

He grinned wider at the image of you, wishing you were actually with him so he could kiss you then and there, "I miss you..."

You smiled back warmly, Seunghyun along with the rest of FT Island went to go Japan for a week to perform a few shows in Osaka and Tokyo but Seunghyun had managed to steal the computer for a late video chat with you, something you were really grateful for, "I miss you too, Seunghyun."

"I'll be back in a few days, don't go and let anyone steal your heart okay?"

"How can anyone steal my heart when you took it with you?" you ask, grinning widely at the blush that was still visible on his cheeks despite the grainy texture of the webcam.

"I leave for a week and all of a sudden you're this cheesy mess, aigoo~ What have I done to you?"

Rolling your eyes you reply, "Nothing, you'll forever be the master of lame jokes and cheesy pick up lines, okay?"

He chuckles, "I'm just messing with you, cahlm down, cahlm down," he says the last two phrases in heavily accented English and all of a sudden you're laughing again.

"Ah, Seunghyun, what did I tell you about speaking English?"

He smiles sheepishly, "That I shouldn't unless it's in a Good Morning Bob video?"

You nod, "Good boy."

He opens his mouth to retort about how you make him sound like a dog or something but before he can speak, Jonghun's voice echoes in the background.

"Seunghyun, get off the computer and get some sleep now, we have to leave for Tokyo early."

Hongki's voice suddenly joins in, "Yeah, no one cares about your tweets anyway--ow! Jaejin!"

And all of a sudden Jaejin's sleepy voice can be heard, "He's not on twitter, he's talking to [Name]-ah."

You smile nervously, aware that they can see you even though all you can see is the side profile of Seunhyun's pouting face but before you have the chance to speak up Minhwan's yelling your name happily, not sounding at all like someone who had been performing for days straight with very little sleep.

"WOULD YOU ALL JUST GO AWAY!!?!" Seunghyun half yells, half pleads, standing up and leaving the view of the webcam as he pushes his bandmates from the room only to come back and pout angerly at the door.

"Uhm...Seunghyun, you should probably go to sleep now, like Jonghun-oppa said..."

Seunghyun turns to direct his pout at you, shoulders slumping a bit, "But I like you better than sleep."

"You need to sleep though."

"I need you more."

You smile, shaking your head slightly, "Goodnight, Seunghyun." 

"Goodnight, [Name]-ah, I love you."

You murmur a soft, "I love you too," just as Seunghyun waves and shuts off the webcam.

And it's with a tired smile you close your laptop and walk back toward your bed, falling onto it with a small sigh, you couldn't wait till he was home.


ANOTHER UPDATE. IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AGHSJKSJKSKL:SKJDKLS

Comment and love me.