DAMMIT HONGKI!

Oh, Is it Love?

Third time's the charm, huh?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

You didn't know, nor did you care just how it happened.

All you were aware of was Seunghyun and the fact that he was hovering over your body with a knee on either side of your waist and his delicious lips pressed against yours.

He nibbled on your bottom lip making you whimper and tangle your hands further in his hair, getting lost in the sensation and forgetting all about rest of the world.

Both of you seemingly forgot that you were having a heated make-out session on the couch in the middle of FT Island's living room.

Just as Seunghyun opted to kiss your neck Hongki stepped into the room.

"SON OF A-"

Both you and your boyfriend shot up at the sound of Hongki's scream, knocking your foreheads together in the process with a loud crack.

As you and Seunghyun held your bruising foreheads in pain Hongki stomped over and pushed both of you of the sofa, sending the two of you roughly tumbling to the floor.

"Jesus! Have some manners! Don't on the couch!"

You blushed beet red, suddenly embarrassed, and Seunghyun just narrowed his eyes and looked more peeved than anything.

"I mean, my God! Really?! The couch!? People sit there, you know!?"

Seunghyun's eyes narrowed to slits as he glared at the babbling Hongki who seemed completely oblivious to the fact Seunghyun was trying to kill him with his eyes.

"You know, this is the 3rd time I've caught you two in the act. Seunghyun, seriously, man. I'm proud of you and all but can you please learn to keep it in your pan-"

"Are you done?"

Hongki and you were both shocked by the sharp way in which Seunghyun spoke.

"Y-Yeah,"

"Okay, thank-you. Now, if you would excuse me I'm gonna take my girlfriend and go finish what I started. Don't wait up for me. Later, hyung."

You blushed and sputtered nonsense as Seunghyun dragged you away.

Hongki gaped, shocked by the words that came out of his dongsaeng's mouth.

So...that's what ual frustration does to Seunghyun.

Huh.

Hongki ran to the front door that you and Seunghyun just walked out of and cupped his hands around his mouth as he screamed, "DON'T BE A FOOL! WRAP YOUR TOOL!"

...

Lee Hongki is a dead man.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sometimes I think Hongki walks in on purpose~

>.<

Hehehee~

Anyone else like y Seunghyun~?

^^

Hehehe, I'm still happily procrastinating.

But hey, I wrote my name on the paper. I am assured one point.

*sigh* sometimes I wonder how I managed to graduate with straight A's...really, it's beyond me. I have no clue how that happened.

It will probably never ever happen again either. Ahhhh, I should start my work...like, right now...

But I'm so friken lazy =3=

Anywhoo~

Please do comment~!