Wisdom Teeth

Oh, Is it Love?

Chipmunk face D:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You pouted at the mirror and the reflection mocked you in return.

You had gotten your wisdom teeth pulled out a few hours ago and now not only were you slightly out of it but your cheeks had swollen to resemble a chipmunk.

By slightly out of it, I mean you were completely incoherent and in this delusional state you had even made friends with your reflection.

Naming 'him' Alvin.

So when Seunghyun called, completely unaware that you had even gone to the dentist, he became quite distraught when you stated that Alvin wouldn't leave you alone and was in your house, following you everywhere.

Thinking the worst, Seunghyun made his way to your house not at all prepared for what you had in store.

"SEUNGHYUNNIE~!" you squealed as you clumsily trotted down the stairs in your nightshirt and fuzzy socks.

Seunghyun blinked at you in confusion, wondering why you were so excited...and why your pretty face was swollen.

"H-Hey there [Name]-ah," Seunghyun replied as you tackled him into a hug.

"I lurve you~! You're teh bestest oh mai gothhhhh I lurve you thooooo mush!" your words slurred over eachother as you attempted to squeeze your boyfriend to death.

"A-Ah, [Name], I love you too but calm down please!"

You giggled, backing away and spinning over to the mirror in the living room.

"Haaaaiiiiyyyyyaaaaa Alvin~"

Seunghyun snapped his body in your direction but became confused when he saw no male present.

"That'th meh boyfwend~"

He almost died when he saw you talking to the mirror.

"Oh my God, I think you lost it! I'm calling hyung!"

You ran over to Seunghyun, hugging him from behind as tight as you could, before he could reach the phone.

"I lurve ya~! And your y bodaaay~!" you giggled as you toyed with his shirt.

Seunghyun turned around, took your shoulders and carefully led you back to the sofa, "[Name]...please calm down. You're scaring me." he said slowly as you two sat down.

"You're scared of me?! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

You started bawling hysterically, sending Seunghyun into full-on panic mode.

"No! I didn't mean it like that! I meant ahhhh! I don't know what I meant!" He gripped your thin shoulders again and began to shake you, "No, I'm pretty sure I meant you're SCARING me, woman!"

You sniffled, wiping your eyes free of tears, "I'm (hic) sowwy, Seungie-baby~" you cooed, wrapping your arms around his torso.

Seunghyun looked around desperately, hoping to see someone jump out and yell that this was all a prank because Seunghyun really had no idea what the crap was going on.

"Seunghyun?"

He looked down at you warily, still frightened by your mood swings, "Yes?"

"Am I cute~?"

"...of course..."

"Even when I wook wike a chithmunk?

He laughed a little at your slurring before nodding, "You'll always look cute, no matter what."

You smiled, content with the compliment, even though you couldn't remember why he said that. When did he get here anyway? Oh, who cares, you were tired and he made a good pillow.

"I love you, [Name]-ah...even when you go crazy and attack me and talk to mirrors and-"

He stopped talking, cut off by the sound of your soft snoring.

"...and even when you fall asleep while I'm talking..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, I was talking to my cousin and she was saying how her castmate got his wisdom teeth pulled and he looked like a chipmunk.

And it kind of inspired this.

Because she also told me how he was really out of it because of his pain medication. Like, he was slurring his lines and going bat-crazy.

So let's say reader got her wisdom teeth pulled out that day and so she was still loopy from the sedation XD

Lisps are fun to write, but super hard to remember.

>.<

I fail, I know...

Anyway, comments are love.

SO COMMENT! <3<3<3<3<3

Pweeeeze~?