Chapstick

Oh, Is it Love?

Omo...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

You rummaged through the backseat of your car in frustration occasionally muttering something along the lines of, "Where is it?!"

Seunghyun watched on, leaning cooly against the heated side car with an amused little smirk on his face, his eyes trained on your lower half as you crouched in the backseat.

"AHA! There you be!"

You grinned in triumph and hopped out from the car, making Seunghyun pout because he really had been enjoying the view. You ignored his sign of disappointment and waved your little tube of chapstick in the air.

"That's  what you were looking for?" Seunghyun asked, pointing a finger at the blue chapstick.

You nodded, uncapping it quickly.

Seunghyun furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion, "Shouldn't you just keep something like that with you all the time? Why'd you leave it in the car in the first place?"

You trailed the chapstick across your lips teasingly, secretly enjoying how Seunghyun's eyes followed your every move, "Because Seunghyunnie-dear, it gets heated when I leave it in the car and then it's like a lip massage~!!!!"

Seunghyun blinked at your innocent choice of words before an idea came to him.

He tilted your chin up and pressed his lips to yours, shocking you when he began moving his mouth against yours in an inhumanly mind-blowing way.

Seunghyun pulled away after another long moment and you stared at him in a complete daze, "Wha-What was..."

Seunghyun just shrugged, inwardly grinning at his accomplishment, "It was a real lip massage, [Name]-ah~"

Your eyes fell to your chapstick and you didn't even bother capping it as you chucked it back into the car because, now with a Seunghyun....you really didn't need that warm chapstick anymore.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehe my chapstick got all heated and it was beautiful cuz it seriously was like a lip massage and told my friend that and she was like "...you're a dork" and then I thought of Seunghyun cuz she said dork and then I connected the two and it became this.

I'm really not that proud of it.

But whatever.

*shrugs*

I went to Six Flags today. It was kinda awesome ahaha, but I'm so tired D:

And in case any of you are wondering.

I am still procrastinating.

And I start school on Tuesday. =.=

Heh...anyway, what'd you guys think of this super short little drabble?

You should let me know in a comment ;)