Insecure

Oh, Is it Love?

Sometimes I wonder....am I good enough?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

You officially hate mirrors.

With a frown you turned around and examined your reflection once more.

One word swirled in your head: Ugly.

You lifted up the cloth of your tank top and examined your stomach.

Sure, it was flat but not even slightly toned.

Maybe you should work out more...

You let the shirt fall and your eyes rested on your thighs which were emphasized by your skinny jeans.

Maybe you should skip those snacks...

You groaned, turned away from the mirror, hating the sudden wave of self-pity it brought on, and threw yourself onto your bed.

Clutching your pillow you silently let your thoughts drift back to the posts you had seen on the computer again.

XxOoXx: She's not pretty enough for Seunghyun-oppa. Look at her, she's ugly.

idiotnumber2: I agree completely. She's so not worth his time. Oppa deserves better than trash.

ineedalife123: OMFG! Ikr?! She looks like a whoooore .

XxOoXx: LOOL! I hope they break up soon.

lalalawatchmeflame: Ditto.

You bit your lip and pressed your face harder into your pillows, trying not to let the words hurt you.

But...you couldn't help it.

Maybe...they were right, maybe you weren't good enough.

But your thoughts were cut off short when a certain voice met your ears.

"[NAME]-AH!"

Why did he have to choose now to pay you a surprise visit?

You cursed silently, praying he would leave when you didn't respond but instead he just ran up the stairs to your room just like you didn't want him to.

"Hey, [Name], just thought I'd come o-"

His words were cut off by your muffled, "Go away."

"Why? I thought you'd be happy to see me~!"

You gave no reply and Seunghyun grew worried.

"[Name]-ah? What's wrong?"

You buried your head further into your pillow and gave another desperate, "Please...go away."

He frowned, looking around your room for something to cheer you up but instead, his eyes caught sight of your still alive, forgotten laptop sitting on top of your desk. He walked over and let his eyes skim the page it was opened to. A post on some girl's blog with a picture of you and Seunghyun out on a date. He smiled a little at the picture as memories of the day filled his mind but his smile was wiped off his face when he kept on reading and saw the nasty comments of anti-fans.

He scowled, closing the laptop and shocking you enough to make you sit upright. His anger only increased when he saw your red eyes.

He walked over to you and roughly grabbed your arms, "Don't. Listen. To. Them."

You'd never seen Seunghyun angry before. It was quite terrifying.

"S-Seunghyun-"

"Don't. You're beautiful. I don't care what they say about you. I don't care if I lose fans because I'm dating you. You're worth it. I love you. If they can't accept that I found someone I love and won't ever be theirs then that's their problem."

You looked away, feeling your face heat but Seunghyun let go of your arms to cup your chin and make you look at him. The anger was gone from his eyes, only leaving adoration in its wake.

"You're perfect, [Name]-ah. Absolutely perfect. If there's someone who is undeserving in this relationship, then it's me."

Tears pricked your eyes and you suddenly felt ashamed for even being so insecure in the first place.

Seunghyun let his hands fall from his face as he wrapped his arms around your small frame and drew you close to him.

You clutched onto the fabric of his shirt for dear life, "I just...I love you, Seunghyun...I just want to make sure that I'm good enough for you. I want to be perfect."

He held you tighter, "You are perfect."

He pulled away a just enough so he could wipe the tears from the corners of your eyes.

Placing a kiss on your forehead he smiled, "I love you the way you are,"

You smiled back and, wondering how you got so lucky, pressed your lips to his.

"I love you so much right now,"

Seunghyun grinned and playfully replied, "I know you do~"

The next day there was a new photo on Seunghyun's twitter, a picture of you kissing a grinning Seunghyun's cheek with the caption: I'm so in love~

______________________________________________________________________________________

Oh yeah!

Take THAT antis!

Hahaha, yeah I know...randomness. I'm still procrastinating.

All girls have days where they don't feel good with themselves, I know I do sometimes...and I figured reader would have days like that too, specially when your dating a celebrity and your pictures are on the internet.

I don't really know where this came from. Well I kinda do, I remember hearing about how many fans ditched Jonghyun after he announced he was dating Shin Se Kyung and how she got a lot of anti-fans also. I mean, as much as I love Taemin...if he got a girlfriend, I'd be happy for him. I wouldn't stop being his fan and go send death threats to the girl he cares about. I mean, c'mon people? How can you claim to love someone when you're so possessive you can't even think about their own happiness?

That's just what I think but still, there are those fans who are just...obsessed for lack of a better word.

By the way, don't you love the creative screennames I gave those bishes? >.<

Anywhoo~

Please do comment~!

I really enjoy getting feedback >.<