Overprotective Much?

Oh, Is it Love?

Calm down...there's no need to be jealous~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You grinned widely at the sight of the beach, sand feeling warm beneath your feet as you stared at the open ocean, "It's so pretty..." you murmured.

Seunghyun came up next to you, grinning dorkily as he said, "Not as pretty as you~"

You rolled your eyes, playfully pushing his shoulder as you both laughed at the lameness of his joke.

"Seunghyun-ah, you need better pick-up lines~" Jaejin teasingly commented. You laughed some more at how flustered Seunghyun became when he realized he was heard by people other than you.

You looked away from the bro-fight and to the ocean, smiling a little at the sight of the rolling waves as the sun beat down on you.

Hongki ran up next to you, one arm casually slinging itself around your thin shoulders as he whooped for joy, "Let's race to the ocean, okay [Name]-ah?!"

You laughed at his childishness and nodded, "Okay...ready..."

Hongki removed his arm from around you, kicked off his sandals, and readied himself to sprint as you kicked off your own sandals.

"Set..."

You glanced over at Hongki warily, knowing he'd cheat if he could, turning your eyes back to the ocean you smirked.

You so got this.

"Go!"

Hongki and you ran off at full speed leaving Seunghyun and Jaejin in the dust. Minhwan and Jonghun walked up right as you two took off and inhaled a bunch of sand as a cause of this.

Hongki and you were both pretty competitive so you really put your all into winning. And no matter what Hongki says you won.

You turned to Hongki, breathing uneven from the running and smirked in amusement when you saw he was panting. "Maybe you're getting a little to old for races, ne, oppa~?"

Hongki gaped up at you, shocked at your sharp words but the shock quickly transformed into annoyance and Hongki was glaring at you seconds later.

"You're gonna pay for disrespecting your elders, [Name]-ah..."

You shrieked as Hongki charged at you and didn't have time to run very far before you were being carried bridal style in Hongki's arms. You squirmed violently, yelling for Seunghyun as Hongki began to walk into the ocean.

With a final dark smile, Hongki tossed you into the cool waters, drenching the sun dress you had been wearing before. With a scowl you emerged from the water, (hair color) hair sticking to your skin.

"You ."

"Is that any way to talk to oppa~?" Hongki asked with mock horror.

Your eyes narrowed, "I hate you."

"[Name]-ah!"

You turned around at the sound of your name, "Eh? Seunghyun...?" you smiled a bit at the sight of your boyfriend running to you and your smile only widened after noticing that Minhwan was trailing behind the other male.

Seunghyun came to a stop, several feet away from you and Hongki, where the water barely touched the sand, "[Name]-ah...what happened?"

You jabbed a thumb at Hongki with the bland reply of, "He's a sore loser."

Hongki crossed his arms over his chest indignantly, "She needs to learn respect..."

Seunghyun looked confused while Minhwan just rolled his eyes, "Let's just have fun now...okay?"

You nodded in consent and stood from the water, unaware of how your soaking dress clung to your body and how your wet hair stuck to your skin. Seunghyun; on the other hand, was too aware of these little things. Far too aware.

Your hands came to grip the bottom of your dress as you pulled it up and over your head, killing Seunghyun and sending him to [Name] heaven. With that movement you were left wearing only your (color) bikini.

Minhwan gaped at you, forgetting that Seunghyun was standing right next to him, he breathed, "Wow..."

Suenghyun snapped toward him then glanced back at you you was waving him over enthusiastically. Seunghyun swallowed thickly and tried to ignore the fact that Minhwan was still checking you out as he walked down toward you.

You grinned at him, completely oblivious at how the drummer on the beach as well as a few other random males were checking you out.

"Seungie~" you sang, splashing him with water as soon as he got close enough. Seunghyun feigned a laugh and looked around the beach nervously. Too many eyes were on you, he decided.

"Seunghyun-ah! C'mon~!!!" Hongki whined.

"Hyun~~~!"

Seunghyun turned back to you and smiled, he was just going to have to show those other guys that you were his.

You blushed lightly as Seunghyun took his shirt off and quickly entered the water. He dove under a wave and came back up only to grab you and take you under with him. Hongki waved over the rest of the guys and soon all of them were in the water too.

A full hour went by of just playing in the ocean, while the other guys continued to mess around and throw Minhwan and Jaejin into the waves, the two of you decided to get out for a bit. Seunghyun and you walked up the beach, laughing about randomness as you went along. Suddenly you felt someone tap your bare shoulder and you turned to find a tall, muscled guy staring you down with a nasty smirk set on his face.

"Hey there~"

You blinked up at him, "Can't you see that I'm with my boyfriend?"

Seunghyun smirked but the man seemed unphased as he regarded Seunghyun cooly, "That scrawny thing? Come on, you deserve a real guy~"

You rose a brow, "I know I do..."

Seunghyun's eyes widened and the man's smirk widened but that very smirk faltered when you grabbed hold of Seunghyun's hand.

"That's why I'm dating him."

You tugged Seunghyun away and pretended on to notice when Seunghyun looked over his shoulder and stuck his tongue out at the guy childishly.

"I love you, [Name]-ah~" he cooed cutely. You smiled and pressed a salty kiss to his lips.

"I know~"

Seunghyun grinned and reached over to grab his discarded t-shirt.

"Now please wear this."

You rolled your eyes.

"You're so overprotective."

"Please just put the shirt on, maybe a jacket too, and some pants and-"

"Be reasonable. We're at the beach for Christ's sake..."

He pouted at you, "I just don't want other guy's looking at my girlfriend~! I'm the only one who should be allowed to see you with such little clothing~"

You blushed and snatched the t-shirt from him, "Fine."

"YAY~! Thank-you [Name]-ah~!"

 "...shut up."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, this was a fail.

I had this idea while it was still summer so sorry about how irrelevant it is.

Agh, this really sounded a lot better in my head *sniffle*

I hope the picture can make up for the lame chapter~ doesn't he look so y when he plays the guitar~?

Also, I have to apologize for the wait. High school is a lot more tiring than I ever imagined. Ah, the homework is just intense. Really. =.= I'll try to update once or twice every week. Please try to understand that I can't update every day anymore. I hope you'll forgive me~! ^^

I alsohope you guys liked the chapter even though it was such a fail, please don't forget to review. Reviews are love people and right now I need some love.