RAID~!!!!

Oh, Is it Love?

What am I gonna do with you?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm hungry~"

"Wanna go out to eat?" Seunghyun suggested. You shook your head before standing from the sofa that you two had been lying on and walking to the kitchen.

"Naw~! I'll just make something~!"

Seunghyun came up behind you and wrapped his arms around you in a backhug, resting his chin on top of your head, "I've never had any of your cooking before...I bet it's great though~"

You smirked, "Damn straight,"

You hummed to yourself and started considering meal options.

"I'm thinking about making Gyūdon, what do you think, Seunghyun~?"

Seunghyun grinned and spun around the kitchen whooping in joy, "YAY~!!!!!!"

You laughed and began gathering the necessary ingredients. Opening the fridge you frowned, pursing your lips as you searched the various shelves, "Darn...I thought I had beef but I guess not..."

Seunghyun stopped dancing and fell to his knees in dissappointment.

You spun on your heel around at the sudden thump and found your boyfriend lying in a depressing heap. You heaved a loud sigh, eye twitching at the rather pitiful sight, "Get off the floor, Hyun. I'll go to the market and get some."

Seunghyun immediantly hopped up and ran to you, engulfing you in a bone-crushing hug, "You're the best, [Name]-ah!!!"

You smiled a bit to yourself at the praise, "I know, I know~"

You walked to the door, put on your shoes, and grabbed your wallet and started to leave but stopped to push Seunghyun back into the house.

"Nuh-uh! You stay here!"

Seunghyun looked hurt, he flashed his infamous puppy dog eyes and stuck his bottom lip out in a pout but you ignored his cute behavior and insisted that he stay because he'd just make the trip longer and he knew it.

Maybe you should've just taken him though.

Seunghyun gets bored too easy.

As soon as the door closed behind you Seunghyun began to stomp around like a child who was just told he couldn't go on a roller coaster because he wasn't tall enough.

But eventually Seunghyun got tired of brooding and decided to throw himself onto the floor and roll around.

"I'm BORED~!!!!"

Staring up at the ceiling, Seunghyun pouted and squirmed. He was really bored and there was no one to bother and you weren't there to snuggle.

[Your Name].

Seunghyun grinned just at the mere thought of you and then his devious mind came up with a positively brilliant idea.

Seunghyun jumped to his feet and raced up the stairs to your room.

"Time to raid [Name]'s room~!" he sang as he happily ascended the stairs.

Not even a minute later Seunghyun came dancing down the stairs throwing underwear and such all over the place while singing, " RAID~!!!" over and over as he spun around in absolute glee.

----extended ending----

You really should've known better than to leave him alone.

Really.

This was totally, completely your fault.

You stared at the sight before you, your right eye twitching uncontrollably.

"Song Seunghyun..."

Said boy gave a sheepish smile as he nervously scratched the back of his neck.

Spread all about the living room floor was about every single under garmet and bathing suit you owned.

"Heh, c-calm down [Name]...I can totally explain this!"

You twitched some more, "Oh, you have 20 seconds then. Go."

He looked around the room desperately like it would somehow give him an idea for an excuse.

"10 seconds, Hyun."

"I love you?"

...

...

...

"For Christ's sake, Seunghyun!!! Just get my goddamn underwear off your head!!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________
 

I was watching Spongebob.

And Patrick mentioned a raid.

And...

This happened.

Yeah.

Uhm...

I'm not sure what to say about this...

Never leave a Song Seunghyun unsupervised?

Like, ever?

Hehe~!

Oh and the food I mentioned. It's pretty much just a Japanese beef bowl in case you were wondering.

Anywhooo~! COMMENT PLEASE~!!!!!!!!!!!